Lure Coursing Melb

.... all/any dogs or just your own. ...

Hi Linda, not not just my guys, everyone there. Paul will have a camera on a tripod, will probably wear a red cap. I'll have the other camera between giving our dogs a run - a small Rottweiler cross, a black Poodle cross and a ginger Pom cross. Come say hi, we'll do our best to get the shot you'd like. Buy a raffle ticket too, you might win a shot of your dog.

Hi Linda, not not just my guys, everyone there. Paul will have a camera on a tripod, will probably wear a red cap. I'll have the other camera between giving our dogs a run - a small Rottweiler cross, a black Poodle cross and a ginger Pom cross. Come say hi, we'll do our best to get the shot you'd like. Buy a raffle ticket too, you might win a shot of your dog.

Oooh goodie ;) I'll be there. I'll have whippets. Haven't quite decided who I will take but they'll probably be noisy ones. They go crazy when they hear the lure.

Linda

AAARRRRRGGGGGG

;) :):rofl:

Its raining down here

can some one up in the yarra valley or healesville let me know if its raining there

dont worry I didnt go to wet

I know I'm a woose

Edited by jeff

Got your message too late Jeff. Yep you're a woos! I went & had a good time. I am hoping Possumcorner got some good shots of Feather & her mate Tex running. They were one of the few who ran the full 340 metres then turned around & pelted all the way back...twice! Most of the dogs only ran between about 50-150 metres. Whippets rule!!!!

Linda

I would have loved to have gone but had already promises I would help out at the Clicker Quest. So I helped out there, and didn't even get a thank you for my trouble, and I was there since 8.00am and didn't leave till 4.00pm!!!! Is there going to be another lure coursing by the Deer Hound club?

I know I'm a woose

Not really, it was bucketing rain here too, we thought we might be the only ones going. Not rubbing salt, here is one for a memory-jogger.

DSC_7419A.jpg

There are a couple of shots from today in Photos topics.

Linda, we're loading some from today on the smugmug site now but won't finish it off til tomorrow night probably.