Permanent Sydney Dol Meet

Alison1474

I will be there at 11am... because I can imagine how tired Belle will be after burning around for 1/2hr, let alone if I got there an hour before everyone else. She'd just be a sleeping bundle and no fun to anyone.....

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh just as well :cry:

I will aim for as close to 10am as possible to make sure you get see my boy this time! :hitself:

Flame has stamped this with her "pawprint of approval" :worship:

print_paw.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh.......life with a huge 19 month old pup!

I know the feeling! Flame is a very puppyish 20 months old and 37KG. :worship:

If OH isn't working we'll pop by to give Xander some more experience under his belt and if the black staffy owner doesn't mind....Leila will be more than happy to run after your little one the whole time LOL....actually the wee staffy could be a good weight loss program for her LOL J/k I won't let her annoy him too much.

Edited by sas

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh POO!!!!

I can't come along :)

Just a question..... Can we make the Xmas party a Sunday please??? Quite a few of us work on Saturdays. ;)

Oh, bummer. I was looking forward to seeing Genevieve again.... (what colour are her toenails painted now?? :laugh: )

I dont mind if the Christmas party is on a Sunday.

Only one more sleep until the doggie meet! Yay! :dropjaw:

WOO HOO!

See you all tomorrow!

I'll also try to get there a bit early...

Re the Xmas party - we have a few months to confirm details for this. I just put together those dates as a starting point for eveyone - nothing is set in cement and we can always make changes to suit.

I was also wondering if maybe when the weather warms up we could have a get together at a dog beach? There is a fantastic park and beach at Bayview - maybe we could have our Xmas party there??

Throw in some ideas guys!

(what colour are her toenails painted now??

:thumbsup: they have to match mine so they are still pink atm. :D

Colour chanhe occurs when I get mine infilled in a week or so...... likely to be blue or purple :D

Hi Everyone! Jenny, Flame and I had an excellent time at Rouse Hill on Saturday, even though we had to leave early.

Alibear - It was nice to see you again and I was very glad you were able to bring Bear along so I could finally meet the cute mishchief-maker :laugh: He is a very snuggle-worthy little boy, and his wolfish charm won Flame over, even though she was acting aloof - a tactic to keep him interested I reckon! :D I think Bear enjoyed himself and I think the Rouse Hill meet has boosted his confidence.

FreyaJade - it was nice to meet you and GirlDog is cool! Her balancing skills on her hind legs were excellent, and Flame was taking notes in order to get more proficient at this. I liked Girldogs pale eyes, which appeared to almost glow from a distance. Very captivating! :)

Heidi - your Samoyeds made for excellent play pals. Their thick coats always intrigue me.

Bailey - you know you're a very groovy Weimaraner! Nice ball retrieval skills! And such a sleek metallic coat... like something off a BMW Luxury car colour chart! :D

I'd been looking forward to meeting Bear for a long time. Here are some snippets of Flame and Bear meeting and having fun, which is what it's all about. I'm certain Flame is looking forward to another play session. Until then, I will have to make do with Inspector Rex episodes! :D

flamebearcopy.jpg

Edited by Flames_Daddy

Thanks again everyone for a great time yesterday......

Belle was absolutely stuffed and sleeped all afternoon. She had such a good time meeting all of the dogs and sitting on ever humans lap!!!!

RedX3 my friend had her Cav there and he was the same... nervous around the other dogs but dying to play. He'll get better over time I'm sure.

Jddd and Flames Daddy - Hopefully next time Belle can meet Flame and I can get my quota of cuddles from her too.

Alibear - As always, great to see you and catch up. Pm coming about the rest of the weekend.....

Everyone, thanks again for a fun afternoon.

Photos ???????

Flames Dad - Excellent pics of Flame & Bear!!! :laugh:

I've got some pics, but due to the fact I don't have a home computer, I'll have to get myself over to my mum's place to download them. At the next meet I'll have to get you to take some pics of GirlDog doing her little wobbly walk on her hind legs. She's a bloody natural at it. :) I'm glad you like her eyes, I've had soooo many ppl tell me she looks like she's possessed by an evil demon cause of her spooky eyes. :) I remember hearing you mention it actually. I may have been abit quiet on that day, but I really enjoyed meeting a few Dolers & putting faces to some names. :D

I got some nice pics of the Samoyeds so I'll email them to ya Heidi in the next few days. :)

I hope GirlDog didn't bother any of the ppl, cause I noticed how she kept going up to everyone for some loving. :clap: :D That's my girl!! :cheer:

The little Cav was sooooo gorgeous & I think GirlDog was really intrigued by him as she was following him around like a bad smell. I tried to get a pic but the little Cavelier was too quick for me. :laugh:

And I've got a beautiful pic of Bailey (Weimer) & GirlDog sharing a smooch by the water bucket. :cheer: & also a nice pic of Bear & GirlDog. Can't wait to share them all.

Oh yeah & I LOVED the staffies....they were awesome little dogs so full of energy. Tess is gonna love playing with them on the next meet! :D

Edited by FreyaJade

I took a bunch of photos before 11am. Flames_Daddy resized the photos of Flame and Bear, as he loves doing the whole montage thing, but we still have to resize the rest of them and choose some that aren't terrible... somehow I seemed to keep getting photos of dogs rear-ends!! :cry:

FJ and Bailey - I think you're the only people whose email address I dont have (whose dogs I took photos of), so if you PM me your email address, I'll email you pics of your dogs as soon as I resize them.

Alison1474 - Belle looks like great fun! I cant wait to spend some more time with her!

We once again had a great time, but admit to being a bit disappointed that we had to leave early and miss out on lots of doggy fun. :cry: We will have to make up for it next time. :thumbsup:

I'm glad you like her eyes, I've had soooo many ppl tell me she looks like she's possessed by an evil demon cause of her spooky eyes. :cry: I remember hearing you mention it actually.

Hi FreyaJade - I certainly like GirlDog's eyes. I commented to Alibear how attention-grabbing they were, and she was just thinking the same thing at that same moment! :cry: The look is a bit demonic, but I like that! :thumbsup:

Here is a pic that really captures GirlDog's face nicely, especially the intense bright eyes. Jenny (JBBB) almost got a pic of GirlDog on her hind legs, but the image was captured just a moment too late. I am sure no one thought of GirlDog as a bother - I sure didn't :(

post-7044-1149472778_thumb.jpg

• Troy unpinned this topic