Permanent Sydney Dol Meet

Alison1474

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds great :D Storms always up for a run :( and I'm always in for doggie cuddles (and getting my Dane fix!)

MellG - can't wait to meet your beautiful am staff pup in the flesh :) puppy breath yay

the Dally and the Wei were 2 of the most entertaining dogs around... the Dally exhibited excellent in rear-leg balance technique in return for little BBQ chicken treats I just happened to have on me :D

Well maybe GirlDog can be the entertainment at the next one. She can stand up with amazing balance & can even walk a little...all on her own. :) She can also shake hands, wave hello & will sook BIG TIME when I tease her with the ball.

Well maybe GirlDog can be the entertainment at the next one. She can stand up with amazing balance & can even walk a little...all on her own. :D She can also shake hands, wave hello & will sook BIG TIME when I tease her with the ball.

FreyaJade, I'm really looking forward to seeing Girldog. That's your half-Dobe right?

Flames dad - My guess is that she has dobe in her. When she was a pup she had the huge dobe legs & paws & her nose is long like a dobe. It'll be good to get some opinions from some dobe owners such as yourself. There's a good shot of her long nose in my siggie......I've had ppl suggest she may also have German Shepard in her but I'm sceptical about that one. Her tail puts them off.

Due to GirlDog's size I'm starting to think she may even have great dane in her.....either that or her daddy was a horse! :D

She's a lovely dog (another biased owner :( ) & has an unreal temperment. I'm not sure she even knows what the words aggression are. Her vocabulary consists of...play......run......sook.....chase the ball.....chase Tess.....smooch mum......ans some more sookin. :rofl: She's also VERY STRONG!!! Or maybe I'm very weak, lol! :)

When I bring her to the next meet, you all will probably laugh cause I'll have her all strapped up like a horse, until I let her offlead.

I can't wait for her to have some fun with some other doggies than Tess.

I'll be bringing Tess to the meet after the next. She can be abit dominant to the smaller doggies....typical staffy! :rofl:

I'm looking forward to meeting your dobe too! I love dobes, rotties, great danes, staffs & dalmations are another favourite.

Edited by FreyaJade

Hi FreyaJade - I'm now hyper keen to check out GirlDog! I'll have to try and do some "heredity analysis" also. :D

My list of "favourite breeds" is on the increase after the recent Rouse Hill meet. Great Danes are definitely on the list! Have you got any detailed pic of GirlDog or can U point me to a previous thread that has pics?

hlk70g....... LittleAlison1474 had a fit when we got out of the car and she saw your babies !!!!! Unfortunately cause of Mr Grumpy Bum she didn't have time to even say hello to them.

Get them ready at the next meet for lots of hugs and kisses to come their way.

Bozley's... Nooooooo I need my Dane fix and was hoping to get in soon. Oh well patience is a virtue !

Edited by Alison1474

What a great idea :( Sorry I couldn't make the last one but Ripley & her mum were at my house to take home one of my older girls. Zara now lives with Sandra & Gail & has two lovely new mums. Thanks Ripley - I couldn't ask for a better forever home for her.

Won't be able to make the one on 3rd June - have a bitch due to whelp that day but will look forward to the one in July. Connor will love seeing all those other dogs and having a play.

Well, it looks like we might be getting there early and leaving early, as we have another doggy related activity in the afternoon, and it's a bit of a trip for us to get to Rouse Hill....

Anyone interested in meeting us at 9am or 10am? We'll likely be leaving around 11am, when everyone else is arriving....

Even though we cant stay as long as we'd ideally like we will be there. Flame would never forgive us if she missed out, and I know my day wouldn't be complete unless I was mobbed by numerous canines. :rofl:

I'm looking forward to seeing GirlDog hopefully (FreyaJade I did get your PM's - thanx for that) as well as other faves. (You know who you are)... ;)

;) :):rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Flames_Daddy

Even though we cant stay as long as we'd ideally like we will be there. Flame would never forgive us if she missed out, and I know my day wouldn't be complete unless I was mobbed by numerous canines. :rofl:

I'm looking forward to seeing GirlDog hopefully (FreyaJade I did get your PM's - thanx for that) as well as other faves. (You know who you are)... :p

:laugh::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

;) :rofl::rofl: What about Bear? :rofl:

Is he a fav? :rofl:

Edited by Alibear

Fret not Alibear! Of course Bear is a favorite! :laugh::rofl::rofl:

But I need to meet the little guy in person and tickle him behind the ears ;)

Oh just as well :p

I will aim for as close to 10am as possible to make sure you get see my boy this time! :rofl:

I'll try my best to get there early, might be best if I get in there before all the other doggies so that GirlDog can get used to the scenery before the crowd rolls in, just makes it easier on me. Ahhhhhhhh.......life with a huge 19 month old pup! :laugh:

• Troy unpinned this topic