Permanent Sydney Dol Meet

Alison1474

... somehow I seemed to keep getting photos of dogs rear-ends!! :cry:

FJ and Bailey - I think you're the only people whose email address I dont have (whose dogs I took photos of), so if you PM me your email address, I'll email you pics of your dogs as soon as I resize them.

Hi Flames mum - Lol, most of my pics were of rear ends too!!! :( I'll PM ya my email addy cause I'm dying to see some more shots like the one above.

Flames dad - That's how GirlDog was ALL morning. Just running around with her tongue out saying hi to everyone. :cry: Thanks for posting that pic. :thumbsup: Lol if you like, you can do a montage of GirlDog...seeing as your soooo good at them. :p :p

Oh bummer about the near miss photo opportunity, nevermind, there's always next time!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have my new puppy than :thumbsup:

Im not sure if Rex will be happy to join the crowd tho, he might just consider Flame his posession and certainly will not let Bear or any other male to play with her.....

I might have my new puppy than :thumbsup:

Im not sure if Rex will be happy to join the crowd tho, he might just consider Flame his posession and certainly will not let Bear or any other male to play with her.....

Thats ok......although Bear seemed to really enjoy Flames company, I'm not so sure she was as keen on him :cry::cry::(

i told a lady i meet in the mornings about the meet, turns out she went on saturday, has a snauzer, gimly, said she enjoyed it, met a lovely staffy in a pink jumper! will get her to tag along next time.

I went & introduced myself to her juice, thinking she was a Doler. :cool: I walked up to her & said 'Hi I'm FreyaJade from Dol, my real name is Mel' and she got a little confused. :) I think she was thinking 'Do I know you?' :rofl: :p

Her snauzer was having a ball!! Gorgeous little doggie. :laugh:

Thats ok......although Bear seemed to really enjoy Flames company, I'm not so sure she was as keen on him :laugh::) :p

If Bear sees another dobe now he might bee keen on it again, if he happens to be keen on Rex that will certainly be a problem :cool:

Oh well we will see, but there is no way Rex can run around with another entire male and there is no way that if he is on lead a dog (especailly a male) runs up to him. I guess Alibear that recall you have been practicing will have to be perfect :rofl:

Rexs as well I might add..., thinking to myslef - I better go back to training my monster, he had a month off, completly unrully off!

If Bear sees another dobe now he might bee keen on it again, if he happens to be keen on Rex that will certainly be a problem :p

Bear enjoys a play with all dogs, but If I am there, I will be sure to keep him away from Rex.

Oh well we will see, but there is no way Rex can run around with another entire male and there is no way that if he is on lead a dog (especailly a male) runs up to him.

Bear may not be the only entire male there you have to worry about :)

I guess Alibear that recall you have been practicing will have to be perfect :rofl:

Wouldn't say 100% perfect, he is just a pup and I'M still learning, but we are certainly getting there. :cool:

Don't worry, I doubt I will bring him to the next meet anyway! :laugh:

What ???? Why wouldn't you bring Bear? He was fantastic on the weekend... :) :p :cool:

juice - That would have been Belle in her sexy shirt !!!! How nice of her to comment on my baby.... It will be great if she comes to the next meet as well. I loved Gimly's hairdo.... :laugh:

What ???? Why wouldn't you bring Bear? He was fantastic on the weekend... :laugh::) :p

Oh no, sorry, not because of his behaviour - He is a very well behaved boy!

I'm just not convinced it is good for him at the moment, thats all.

:cool:

It might be easier if Rex stays at home.

He isnt really social, and I know that there will be other dogs there not only Bear.

What I menat is that Rex has lots of dobie girlfriends and if another dog plays with them he will certainly not like it, seeing Flame and Bear got on nicely, I can see that Rex will get jelous, thats all.

Dobie femals are REXs and only HIS - he has exclusive rights :laugh:

If I bring him and all fails he can just stay in the car, not the first or the last time.

What ???? Why wouldn't you bring Bear? He was fantastic on the weekend... :) :p :cool:

Oh no, sorry, not because of his behaviour - He is a very well behaved boy!

I'm just not convinced it is good for him at the moment, thats all.

:rofl:

Awww Bummed out....I was hoping Tess could meet Bear. :rofl:

I found this meet was incredibly good for GirlDog & her socialization. Hopefully it will have the same effect on Tess. :laugh:

It might be easier if Rex stays at home.

He isnt really social, and I know that there will be other dogs there not only Bear.

What I menat is that Rex has lots of dobie girlfriends and if another dog plays with them he will certainly not like it, seeing Flame and Bear got on nicely, I can see that Rex will get jelous, thats all.

Dobie femals are REXs and only HIS - he has exclusive rights :)

If I bring him and all fails he can just stay in the car, not the first or the last time.

Please don't leave Rex at home.....That is not what I meant. I'm sure that if I am there we can work out a way to keep them seperated. :p

Awww Bummed out....I was hoping Tess could meet Bear. :cool:

I found this meet was incredibly good for GirlDog & her socialization. Hopefully it will have the same effect on Tess. :laugh:

I will make a decision closer to the day and see how Bear is going! :rofl:

To everyone!

If Rex is to be at this meet please make sure your dogs dont run up to him, especially when he is on lead.

Rex is either very fine or very not fine with dogs he meets, so if he is to meet your dog please come to me and we will introduce them properly and see if my monster eats your monster. That is any dog, any sex, and breed.

I will have eyes around my head to prevent any issues, but I need some help with that, and who can help me better than educated DOL members.

It would be sad if Bear or Rex had to miss out. I'll volunteer to entertain Rex on the other side of the park if he's having any issues. Every dog deserves a day out once in a while. :laugh:

PS - Flame will be flattered if Rex and Bear are competing for her attentions!

myszka, may be tricky, the park is literally a free for all, may be good idea to get there early , so just one arrival at a time, will be a bit tricky to stop lots of dogs running around playing and not ending up next to you? any ideas anyone?

freya, she did say someone came up to her to introduce herself, she is also deaf, so i have to stand in front to talk to her, still don't know her name! saw gimlys haircut this morning, home job!

will keep inviting people along!

it looks like Flames Daddy and I will be forming a wall between Rex and other dogs :p

Rex is fine with dogs playing around him, as long as they dont come near him, there is a crytical distance that basically can not be entered :)

those that have seen him at K9s will know that he isnt that bad and at the last workshop when walking around was mainly off lead and didnt start any thing, but surly would finish.

Rex visits off leash park its not like he kills everything in the vacinity of 100m

Plus if any dogs come near him and have no recall Ill have something to whinge about - the irresponsible owners that cant call their dogs away when needed :cool:

Flames Daddy - you have been hired as Rex entertainer - he loved you last time :laugh:

• Troy unpinned this topic