Permanent Sydney Dol Meet

Alison1474

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Fat_Mongrel (love that name! :thumbsup: ) And welcome to DOL! :)

If you have a look at the very first post in this thread there are a list of dates for the rest of the year. The next one is 2nd July.

thanks, sunny70

in obedience class we woulnt take our eyes off her, in case another dog tried to play too boisterously with her.

if she's not very into the whole offlead with other dogs thing, i coiuld still work on obedience in another area with her i guess. would you be willing to bring your cav along, sunny70?

Yes my little girl is gone now RedX3, though she would have loved a play with your girl I'm sure :thumbsup:

You and Freckles best beware of Dobe toting Cav nappers though !!! :rofl:

Nahhh I wouldn't do that, would settle for a cuddle (from the Cavs that is...just so I don't scare you off !!!)

lol, The Cavs would be all too willing to get themselves stolen, I'm sure.

Sorry to hear about the loss sunny70.

I won't be going to the next one, but I'll most probably be attending the one in August. It would be great if you could bring your Cav, Freckles. I wonder why Cavs are generally so shy around other dogs, though, and completely the opposite against humans? It just seems a shame for our Cav to never be able to play and run around with other friendly dogs.

My husband and i would love to come along and meet you guys and of course your furry friends we work on weekends unfortunately :) don't start till 12 in windsor so might come for a quick visit in july were only new to the sight but we have loved-rescued dogs all our lives hope to meet some of you next meet-up

Kozpink welcome to DOL. If you ever want a meet during work days I'm sure some of us are around at once stage or another and something could be arranged. Just post here if you have a time suitable for you and go from there. If not we hope to see you at the next meet.

just found out my daughter has an extra soccer game sunday at 11am! so will be going up early 10, for a while , if anyone wants to play with my three? will be heading out to the dally funday at castle hill in the afternoon, busy ,busy!

• Troy unpinned this topic