What Has Your Puppy Destroyed

kamuzz

Pumba destructo mutt went away for the weekend my back yard was neat and tidy and 3 happy gsd"s he was home 1 hour and cyclone Pumba had hit it toys everywhere 2 chewed up sprinkler heads and holes dug,

oh peace will rain when my adult son and his destructo mutt move out :laugh:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are just a few off the top of my head, I'm

sure their are many,many more.

Water bowls

mop bucket

X.Box game

numerous kids toys

t.v. remotes

cushions

shoes

sand pit toys

toilet rolls( a hole 9 pack was destroyed at one time)

lino

hoses

dog walker lead

carpet

plants

their bedding( on numerous occasions)

AND MANY MORE!!!!!

Apart from that my puppy hasn't been too bad...

-door mat

-cables (cd player, earth wires for the house)

-dining table and chairs are covered in chew marks

-ripped up some of the carpet in dining room

-a blind

-drink bottle

-likes chewing on TV remote

Edited by Sept13th

The most interesting thing I've had destroyed would have been my address book.

The whole thing a-z shredded .

Most numbers I was able to find, or the people eventually rang me, a couple didn't and I couldn't get their number, but I guess since they haven't come looking for me that Jones did me a favour :p

Had a pup many years ago who chewed up my Dad's glasses LOL

Plastic lenses, lucky for the dog.

He was a maniac though and wouldn't have put it past him to eat glass, he also did a good job of trying to destroy his own tail :p

Ella has been doing some gardening now that we've had some rain. She is really unimpressed that she can't run through the carpeted areas of the house with her muddy feet. We used to have some lovely bromeliads around a leopard tree. Not anymore, they're all on the back porch.

Regards

Annette :p

post-10230-1157085251_thumb.jpg

post-10230-1157085267_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ella Rainbow

Here are some pics of what I just came across

post-11477-1157016620_thumb.jpgpost-11477-1157016635_thumb.jpg

Gee those photos made me laugh. My beagle Ruby is 5 and a half years old now, but I'll never forget the joys of the puppy years (they seemed to last forever). She and my other dog Punter, a lab x something, got up to so much mischief in the first couple of years I had them. That photo of the buried remoted brought back similar memories.

Back when the dogs were about 9 months old, my tv remote went missing, just completely vanished. It was a mystery. It wasn't until months later when I was doing some gardening that I found it buried in the backyard. It didn't work anymore!

When I first got my dogs, when they were little babies, they slept in the bathroom. I would get up in the morning and find little paw prints in the bathroom sink! I have no idea how they got up so high, I think maybe one gave the other a boost up! After a few bars of soap were consumed, and countless toilet rolls, I started to lock everything away at night in the cupboards.

When Ruby was a one year old beagle, I came home from work one day to find her sitting very forlorn in the backyard, which was strange because she is usually a bundle of energy. I then found the remains of a box of grass seed. But no grass seed to be found. She ate the entire kilogram of grass seed! I took her to the vet who said I would just have to wait for it to pass.

For the next week she was doing little grass seed patty poos all over the garden.

Coda has recently decided that he doesn't like my cyclamen. Maybe because it gets pink flowers?

He chews off the flowers, even the buds, and prunes the leaves.

I'm sure it can't taste good. Who knows why they do these things.

Devo the master Destroyer has eaten/chewed

The sprinkler system

all the pot plants in the backyard (including a expensive fern)

all his toys

washing off the line

cushions

towels

the sofa couch

pens/pencils/textas

my camera was dragged across the concret for a while

his bed.. indoors and out

toilet rolls

housemates slippers

watering can

the list goes on!!!!

It would be easier for us to say, "What haven't they chewed, shred, tore, rubbed in the dirt etc etc".

My first GSD Tierce, was unbelievable she wouldn't touch a thing on the clothes line unless it was a doona (At least 4), sleeping bag (2), pillows (too many to remember) you know all the things with stuffing in them. She torn our doona to pieces one day, I was around 6 months prego's with our first boy, so everything was a bigger drama than it actually was. OH had to come home, I was devistated.

She also chewed a 10foot + palm tree, while did a 4 hour shift.

Would jump the fence and steal the neighbours kids toys. No, never when they were around. She wasn't nasty at all, just give you those big eye's when you'd walk out the back as if to say, "I know, I've been naughty AGAIN."

She still has warm loving spot in my heart, even though she could be a naughty naughty gal.

Rest in peace Tierce and thanks for the memories.................................. :rofl:

My two have now decided that DIGGING is fun.

I don't think it is. We have just landscaped with turf and plants and sectioned the garden beds off to stop them digging. ANd the little shites jump or go under the wire and dig my PLANTS up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 :rofl: ;)

THey get into soooooooooooooooooooo much TROUBLE, Mitchi especially as she is the ring leader.

THey also like to eat out grass done to the roots. THey have taken it to the mesh that is in our turf in some spots.

THey have so many toys and things to do but noooooo they have to destroy my garden. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I cannot wait until my poicket fence it up adn then they will be in the dog run!!! hehehehe