• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My last bag of EP Large and Giant Breed Puppy Formula cost me $96.00 for 15 kgs. I am soooo glad that I only have two puppies left, when I had ten I was going through one bag per week :dropjaw: I think the Natural is about $84.00 for 15 kgs??? I am going to put my adults onto the new Holistic Large Breed Formula, it's new so I don't know the price yet, but I got some samples at a show last week and my dogs loved it.

Anyone in Eastern suburbs Melbourne (or near enough to Dandenong), check out Dandenong West Pet Food Supplies @ 110 Hemmings St

Or phone Rob on (03) 9791 7498

I get my Eaglepack Power (18 kg bag) for HEAPS cheaper than anywhere else :laugh:

Rob might be able to ask his supplier if he can get the type you're looking for (that's what he did for me) - and you might be surprised at how much cheaper it could be. :dropjaw:

Thanks Booboo it was great to meet you!

It is always fantastic to see the product working and your Honey was just gorgeous too! We have just given Honey some Holistic Giant breed adult formula to try and have decided to list that formula as a this months special for Pet Deli which will probably be available the end of next week. The price will be a considerable discount for all to give a try! so please let her know your interest.

Thanks again everyone for your support and we look forward to hearing all of your fantastic stories!

I spoke to Kerry from Pet Deli yesterday. She said that the holistic duck in medium size will be on special the end of next week. I think it will be 15% off. I got a few of my friends and people I know from when I take Panda out for a walk to order Eagle Pack from Pet Deli. They probably thought I was a sales rep for Eagle Pack the way I speak so highly about the food :dropjaw: I gave away about 4 kg in total to three people I know who take their dogs for walk. I gave them more than a kg each to last a few days to a week. God, that was about $40 worth. I hope the dogs are on Eagle Pack now. My dog eats about 2kg every 8 days.

Thanks to Amba, she's going to send me samples of holistic lamb and duck next week. Panda loves the holistic fish more than the chicken. If he likes the duck, I'll get 3 bags in the medium size end of next week so I can get 15% discount.

Edited by panda

Hi Panda yes i am the notorious Amba!!

If you are handing smaples out in the dog park i will organise to get some for you for that reason. If Kerry is low on her 7.5 duck and chicken at the 15% off i have a couple more you can purchase from her. Thanks for your support!!!!

hey Eagle pack!

can you direct me to where i can find ingredients lists for your products etc....

Hi, I'm not Eagle Pack but you can actually go to http://www.eaglepack.com/ It's american website. Australia imports Eagle Pack from America. This website gives you just about all the information you need in detail.

Edited by panda

I just ordered some Eagle Pack Puppy food for large breeds for Tilly, it is only $7.00 postage from Pet Deli which impresses me. Just got the smaller pack to start with to see how she likes it but as she is so food obsessed shouldn't be a problem. To save the postage next time might just get it delivered to my mum's in Sydney just before I go visit her.

And Amba is sending some samples for Onslow which is very kind of her - he is such a fussy eater wanted to try before buy. I'm hoping he will like it, it sounds such great stuff and all my american doggy friends raved about it as well :-)

Inspector Rex,

Thank you, but i really have to say its you guys and the breeders on Dogzonline who deserve such a big thank you, you really are helping with your fantastic stories and feedback.

So a HUge thank you to you all.