My Darling Roo

kozpink

Thankyou for your continued support Sezy and Sam :laugh:

And to our darling Roo, we are going to keep Jess, by no means are we replacing you my darling, we could NEVER replace you

but we can't bear to part with her, as you helped us rescue her :mad

We love you darling Roo ;) :):mad:(

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kozpink I've spent the past half hour crying my eyes out for the loss of your darling Roo, its just so hard when we loose our "babies" and that's what they are to us, they don't ask much from us just that we love and care for them and they return that to us a thousandfold, you had a very special bond with your Queenie Roo and now her job will be as your guardian angel to watch over you and your husband from The Bridge, I believe pets are given to us for a reason and if we look after them, they will look after us. Having no children each one of our Fur babies has had a special place in our hearts, when my gorgeous Shepherd Nicky died at 5 of cancer 15 years ago it broke my heart and took me 4 years to come to terms with, I felt I had to give life to another dog to give meaning to having lost my Nicky so we took on a Shepherd at 6yrs from the Sutherland Pound who was going to be sent for medical experiments, we had him till almost 12yrs, again my heart broke in a thousand pieces when he went to the Bridge, but I joined Sydney Dogs Home as a volunteer and it helped me just walking the poor abandoned animals and giving them that little bit of love that some of the poor darlings had never known, before they went to the Bridge, from there I got my Lab Whisky and he's my soul mate just like your Queenie Roo, your baby hasn't left you, Roo now has another important job looing after you and your other babies that have just arrived there, how sad the poor Lab boy didn't get the chance to get his forever home but at least he didn't die alone in the Pound. Please take care Kozpink with time the pain of loss will ease and be replaced by wonderful happy memories for you and your husband, yes husband's feel it just as badly, even though they put on a brave face, God bless you both and I'm sure you'll meet all your babies again one day.

Thankyou Dandydog for your kind words, it helps us so much, it seams like you have had the same experiance with your Nicky, only having him for 5 years :rofl: it doesn't take long for them to impact your life in such a huge way, we also have no skin kids we only have and want fur kids they are our life, they give us so much love and joy, we just wish we had longer with our darling Roo, I miss her every moment of my day and night :rofl::thumbsup: your right though its a good thing to keep busy helping other dogs in need, it feels great saving another life, its a great thing you do walking these dogs in need :rofl:

My husband has been great, he still has a good cry with me, and he has kept a candle burning in our garden for our darling girl, we both miss her soooo much words cant explain the pain we feel, but it seams like you know this feeling :rofl: thankyou again for taking the time to support us.

And a big thankyou to Sezy for continued support, we have had another emotional weekend, its been 4 long weeks, it will be one horrible month tomorrow :thumbsup: I know nothing can change to bring my darling back :D but I still just don't want to except that my darling is now gone :D :cry::cry:

I love you my darling Roosie, we miss you soooo much, your one of a kind, I'm so lucky to have been a part in your short life, you know we loved you, I still see your sweet face at the door when we get home, I miss giving you kisses and belly rubs.

Like the last words we said to you my darling, "love you, we'll be back soon"

:cry: WE LOVE YOU ROO :laugh:

Thankyou Sas, for your kind thoughts.

We both miss her sooooooo much its still so hard, its been just over a month, and we miss her more and more :laugh::rofl::rofl:

We still have a candle burning in the garden over her spot :( its sooo hard to go on without her, she was always by my side :) anyway I'm rambling again, time to go and have another big cry ;)

WE LOVE YOU SWEET ROO, WE MISS YOU MY DARLING :mad

Thankyou Sezy for still thinking of us, we still shed heaps of tears for our Roo each day and night, its just soooo hard to except that we won't see her again :o:laugh::eek:

Our darling Roo's picture is in the latest Rainbow Bridge movie, but its just a bit to soon for me to see her pic :mad:mad

MISSING YOU MORE AND MORE EACH DAY MY DARLING ROOSIE

Your bed is still beside mine, not that you slept in it ;) , and I still have your jumper I was making you on the table :p :mad

It hurts just thinking of moving it :( wish I got to finish it for you my darling :D I LOVE YOU ROO :)

You will find peace one day....... I was lucky in away with Whiskers, she had cancer and I had times to come to terms with it before she went.

Our dogs that I grew up with and a few pet bunnies were all taken to soon for different reasons. I missed them and felt so guilty that I had not done more then one night I had a really weird dream and they were all together in our front yard. It was odd they all came up to me and it was all peaceful and my guilt was gone. I knew from that dream that they were all together and that I would be able to hold and love them again one day when the time is right. For now I am needed here, I have other babies to love.

Wow Sezy, how strange that it would freeze on our Roo, maybe she just wanted you to have a good look at her, she was allways a show off :mad even though I have not looked at her face in the movie, I remember this photo of her she is such a beautiful girl we have heaps of great shots of her, I know I must sound like a proud mum but she is special girl :mad

And thats so sweet about your dreams, I'm still dreaming about Roo, but I dream that she is still with us :eek:

We do wish we got to say goodbye to Roo, even though it would of been hard, but we wouldn't have to deal with the shock on top of the loss :o:laugh:

Anyway thankyou again for your kind words :p

Part of loving is allways missing them and u will mis her forever as Bonniebank and I miss our girls Jess and Pepper but u know one day u will meet again and what a sweet day this will be. She is forever at your heels and forever in your heart :laugh: dont be too hard on yourself. I lost Jess 4 years ago buy still cry for her. she was my best freind and can never be replaced :o it is natural to grieve for them they are such a huge part of our lives.

Ruth

It's hard to imagine when it hurts so much that as time goes on the heart doesn't feel so heavy. It's not about forgetting because how could we? It's about memories filled with love.....

You gave her so much....a mutual bond.....mutual love which I'm sure she is forever grateful for.

Thinking of you.

• 2 weeks later...