My Darling Roo

kozpink

;) to both of you. It does get a bit easier in time. My heartdog's passing just clocked 2 years. Have had dogs all my life, but he was my boy. Some are just more special and connected with us (not in the universe or with someone else), but the tapestry weaved them to us. Remember her happy and well times and how lucky we are to have been enriched in the time we had with them. She wouldn't want you to be so sad.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
kozpink -

a big chunk of xmas turkey (or are the turkeys safe in heaven aswell :rofl:... best wishes

:hug::rofl: ;) (to the tune of Jingle Bells) "la la la, la la la, la la la la la".

Kozpink is a vegetarian and will have been reading that post singing that tune, with her fingers in her ears just like Babe did in the movie. ;)

Hope you didn't mind a little lighthearted post in Roo's thread Pinky! :rofl:

• 5 months later...

Dear sweet Roo,

Today is going to be a battle for your mum and dad. A year on since you had to go to the bridge will be so hard for them.

Look down on them, protect them and surround them with your love in their grief.

Your candle still burns but I know your spirit has found its way home and will never leave them.

Kozi and Pinky, you'll be in my thoughts today (as always). :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...