A Little Angel Has Crossed The Rainbow Bridge To Soon

SnoFyre

It is with a heavy heart that I come to this forum to relay the news of a young ones life cut cruelly short.

Jessie ( SnoFyre Jessie's Girl ) left her loving owners, Amanda & Melissa, today in a most shocking way.

She was found in her backyard this afternoon, along with two companion dogs, critically ill. They were all rushed to the vets, but sadly Jessie didn't make it. She was not quite 4 months old. The other 2 dogs are not expected to survive either.

Jessie was from my first litter

She was my first girl in the litter

She was the first to open her eyes and the first to walk.

She was the first one to get out of the whelping box and always the first to get into mischief and now sadly she is the first to don her Silver Harness and cross the Rainbow Bridge. :p

She may not have been on this earth for a very long time but the impact that she left on so many lives will be felt for a long time.

Run free little angel.

thats sooo sad for all of you guys

poor little Jessie :p taken way to soon

you don't have to have them for long for them to make an impact in your life

Thoughts are with the other two, pray that they will be ok :confused:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG whatever happened? I am so sorry to hear this tragic story, only four months old, dear sweet Jess you have your wings and fly with the angels to the :p You were obviously needed there for some reason that we mere mortals do not understand.

:confused: :p :D to all the human people involved with this sweet girl.

I sincerely hope that the others will be OK, were they baited?

post-6593-1150807060_thumb.jpg

Yes it looks like they were all baited. Unfortunately for Jessie she was so young and no as strong as the other full grown dogs.

It has left us all devastated here to think that there are people out there that would do such a terrible thing to an animal.

I can only think what her last hours must have been like.

Dear Chrissy what a tragic loss for both you and her new family how devestating not just one dog but all 3 have you any news on the other 2 dogs??

I can not comprehend how anyone could do that to ppls beloved companions just doesn't make sense.

Best wishes to you Chrissy

Love

Shell.