Sign in to follow this  
Texinity

Border Collie Pics

29,057 posts in this topic

CaseyKay   

Kep my first BC boy puppy is now 7 months old, he is quite different to my girls. He is a big soppy smootch. I have never met such a soppy dog. He loves cuddles and nothing seems to bother him too much but when I do some obedience work or agility pre-training he switches right on. He also has really, really adorable ears :) he is just now starting to grow a longer coat in.

post-8662-0-88205500-1421088526_thumb.jpg

Tassie   

You're going to have lots of fun with Kep I'd say CK. Love the boys - goofy and smooch, but usually love doing stuff with you.

I get to play midwife to a BC who is due to go any day now!! A little bit nervous, a lot excited!!! It's my friends first litter and there have been some dramas prior to this pregnancy. Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly now that we've made it this far!

Yay for getting to be a puppy aunty!!!!

I will show you pictures when the little ones make it to the world!!

BC Crazy   

Good luck Aunty PME. Hope all goes well for mummy & new bubbas. How exciting !!! Looking forward to all the pic's :)

sheena   

post-7937-0-31474800-1421751059_thumb.jpg

just one of the very cute photos of my puppies, they are now 4 weeks old. It's too hard to upload many to this forum so head over to this facebook album if you want to see more photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1578920992323965.1073741832.1564451990437532&type=1

I just had a peek....beautiful....it would be very hard to choose, but Button is cute :)

BC Crazy   

Oh gosh... How adorable :thumbsup::heart: :heart:

Button is so cute but to choose one, I couldn't :laugh: I'll have them all. Just beautiful.

Doesn't surprise me though, mum is very cute & dad is drop dead gorgeous :laugh:

Tassie   
:love::thanks: Thanks for the FB puppy fixes Seita. You must be thrilled with them. Brains and beauty :thumbsup:

Puppies - hard work. Things didn't quite go as we were hoping. Everything is seeming good at the moment. But it's early days. I get to go back to somewhat normal life/sleep now but the bitch's owner will have a bit of work for a little while. Once I know all is good with the little ones I will put some pics up - oh and there are 5! 4 boys, 1 girl. 4 black and white, 1 red and white!

BC Crazy   

Yes PME I didn't think looking after them would be all beer & skittles. Not if you want to do it properly that is. Like you would.

5 puppies how lovely. One little red. My Fav ???? looking forward to the pic's.

Edited by BC Crazy

Tay.   

Gorgeous puppies, seita! :love: they are all adorable!

Looking forward to pics, PME... Hope all is well with pups and mum!

Edited by Tay.

I'll show you a quick pic now that her mum has shared her news!!! The babies are small but it is sounding promising, fingers crossed for them! Can't wait to see them again on the weekend!! And will try to get some nice pics of them then!

post-34437-0-58547500-1421924637_thumb.jpg

BC Crazy   

Mums beaming with pride ???? gorgeous little sausages PME especially the wee red.

Edited by BC Crazy

The smile has developed! At first there was no smiling and lots of looks of disgust!!! So we are very pleased that there is smiling and voluntary sitting with them!! And so far all good with weight gains, so that is promising. I'm going to take some pretty pictures with my good camera this weekend!

Oh puppy love!!! I'm loving being aunty to this litter of puppies!! I wish I lived closer so I could see them every day, but will have to suffice for once a week.

Here are some pics I took of the babies today. They may be tiny but theya re all gaining weight, eating well and wriggling around like worms!!!

post-34437-0-84009500-1422180782_thumb.jpg

post-34437-0-12079400-1422180799_thumb.jpg