Foooooooooooooood...

GLAMACHIC

you cant do much but catch her before she gets to do it. Tapping her on the nose when she's done it teaches her nothing but 'pee and run'. She obviously is missing that middle bit of telling you she needs to pee and to be let outside.

After ANY activity say 'need a piddle?" and take her to the litter box (if she goes inside) or call her to follow you to the door, praise her, then go outside and stay there until she goes. You have to get her to go where you want. Praise her for piddling or whatever and then go back inside. You have to teach the whole process :rainbowbridge: Maybe a litter tray is a good idea, when she alone at home all day she cont go outside and she's too small to hang on all day so she may be teaching herself to piddle anywhere.

Also be receptive to her. If she starts getting a bit antsy or sniffing around repeat the above. Better safe then sorry! This will teach her to give physical signals and she wont be in trouble for needing a piddle. Have you tried installing a doggy door? then you can teach her to let herself out.

we cant instal a doggy door just yet, we will be soon

we have an empty swimming pool at the moment, no gate around it and no gate to prevent her from running onto the road...we are hoping and praying that the rain & dampness will stop so our landscapers can work!!

i hope to do something real soon tho coz i would love my pup to be free to roam around the yard and explore, it will keep her more entertained than sitting in the laundry all day while we are at work!

ok i have just tried the rice and veggies...she doesnt want to eat it

all she wants is kibbble and meat....

what were they feeding her the poor thing!

how do i get her to eat the rice and veggies without killing her of starvation?

You can mix the rice and veggies with the kibble or meat it doesnt need to be separate...

I give my boy kibble with rice/raw veggies mix it all together... the kibble is very bland on its own but he likes the smell of the garlic and loves to eat every last scrap!

thanks sparky

i will give that a go

i will mix some kibble some in the rice and veggies ... then another day i will do a test with some mince...

what other sort of red meat do u suggest i get .. coz sometimes mince is full of fat and nothing else....im happy to buy the good premium mince for her..im not fussed about cost , as our puppy is just as important as our own selves.

hehahahahahah

ive just filled a treat ball with kibble and she is trying just soooooo hard to find out the way to get them out of there....poor thing...thats teasing...hahaha

its so funni watching her tho...i feel sorry for her

hahaha

but it will keep her guessing for hours i guess so i can get some work done around the house and on my ebay store...haha

thanks for letting me know about thaat one!

Hi i feed my 11month old staffy on a pure Barf Diet which she loves. Here are a few websites that i checked out and researched before i started it.

www.barfworld.com

www.njboxers.com

I feed her for breakfast - chicken necks with minced vegies i change the vegies around weekly and add a dollop of natural yogurt every second day.

For dinner she will have something different every night, chicken carcass, chicken feet, kangaroo, fish, offal, lamb or beef back, rabbit.

She loves this diet she is perfect weight and has nice shiny coat and looks great.