Why Do I Get So Attached To Them

petmezz

hi

the last dog of my childhood, Jesse has passed away :rainbowbridge:. a gorgus rough colly x kellpie aged 13 years.

RIP little girl, you where a wonderfull gental companion, happy to just be with the family. i will never forget your cuddles, smile, and love of life.

we get so attacted because they never jugde us unconditional love and if it wasn't for them we wouldn't know how specail we are for we had the luck to know them.Dogs have the bigest hearts in the world thats why we only get such a short time with them thier heart only beats for you and the happieness they brought you, and inturn gave to them. :o

rip jessie and all our 4 legged friends.

thank you for your responces and support.

it is so quiet with out her, part of my day is missing, she loved my visit with her lunch, and a play with the ball.

it is nice to know she is not in pain now and is resting and playing with the rest of the pack, up their in the sky.

Hugs to you, at such a difficult time.

I rather like this "As a human I was not worthy of your trust and devotion but you gave it anyway, and so much more.

I pray I will honor your memory by treating every animal that crosses my path with the same honesty and loyalty that you gave me. Rest well my dear friend until it is time to meet again."