1 Year Today "maggie" Since You Left Us

InspectorRex

Today 15th July 2006 is 1 year that our beautiful Rough Collie "Maggie" aka Australian Champion Colbeau Go Get Em Legal left us for the Rainbow Bridge at the tender age of 7.5 years :laugh: .

"Maggie" you have left such a huge void in our hearts and our home. You were a one in a million dog. Loved by all who knew you, and a lot of people did know you and your beautiful loving ways.

We think of you all the time and miss having your "Maggie cuddles".

We had to give you your Wings Sweetheart as we could not bear to see you suffer, you did not deserve that. There was nothing more we or the Vets could do. :rofl:

You are now pain free at the Rainbow Bridge , reunited with your "Brodie" aka Nauglamir Seabrooke CDX and your "Nanna" ( our Mum/wife) who you helped us look after when she was dying by visiting her in hospital and then when she came home for us to care for by laying by her bed watching over her.

Your little "sister" "Phoebe" misses you too , especially of a night as she used to snuggle into you on the bed.

One day Sweetheart we will all be together. :rofl::(

Love

Colleen, "Poppy"(Bill) and "Phoebe" aka Kazjs Petticoats Showin

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

post-1652-1152959858_thumb.jpg

post-1652-1152960082.jpg

Edited by InspectorRex

Hi Colleen,

Gone but not forgotten, Maggie will be forever in your heart. I saw her pic in the Rainbrow Bridge 2 movie today, it brought a tear to my eye. I am sure that she, Brodie, and Bundy are all watching over their flock from heaven tonight.

Regards,

Corine