Gypsy

Guest karma044

Guest karma044

[

THREE WEEKS AGO TOMORROW WE CAME HOME FROM THE VIDEO SHOP TO FIND YOU GONE. WE SEARCHED ALL THROUGH THAT NIGHT, THEN THE NEXT DAY SEARCHED AGAIN AND REPORTED YOU MISSING WITH THE RSPCA AND COUNCIL. THE KIDS AND I MADE POSTERS ASKING FOR YOUR RETURN, WONDERING WHERE YOU WERE, SO SCARED FOR YOU BECAUSE THERE WAS A STORM THAT NIGHT, AND YOU ARE TERRIFIED OF THEM. WHERE ARE YOU SLEEPING? CANT YOU FIND YOUR WAY HOME?

THE NEXT MORNING A LOVELY LADY FROM THE RSPCA CALLED TO SAY THAT YOU HAD BEEN HIT BY A CAR THE PREVIOUS NIGHT AND YOU PASSED AWAY. WE CANT DESCRIBE THE PAIN AND SHOCK, WE TRULY EXPECTED TO FIND YOU AGAIN AND BRING YOU HOME SAFE.

I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GOT OUT OF THE YARD, YOU NEVER HAVE BEFORE.

GYPSY THANKYOU FOR 7 BEAUTIFUL YEARS WITH YOU, WE MISS YOUR "VOCAL" GREETING EVERY MORNING, I SWEAR YOU COULD TALK. YOUR SISTER JESSIE MISSES YOU TOO, I DONT THINK SHE WILL EVER BE THE SAME.

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE STILL WITH US GIRL, I FEEL YOU AND LOVE YOU.

May she rest in peace!

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, i totally understand your pain i'd rather loose my leg then my baby so I know what you're going through.

i'd love to say time heals but it doesn't complete all the missing holes, but in a way it's a good thing becasue our memories of our lost love is always with us!

Maxine :laugh: ;) ;) :rofl::)