The Perfect Puppy

samoyedman

LOL yep my first Vizsla almost fitted the description ... except she once chewed three irreplacable pianola keys from an antique pianola that had been pulled apart for restoration ... keys made of shaped wood with ivory on the ends where you play them. Replace ivory keys? Don't think so. Not her fault. She'd been shut into that room for a while and hey, what are these sticks here?

Mind you both her daughter and granddaughter have destroyed plenty of stuff. And dig? LOLOLOLOL ....

Edited by sidoney

Yep, my first schnauzer. Never dug a hole in his life, toilet trained within 2 weeks of arriving home, could leave him inside with no damage whatsoever, never any complaints of barking from neighbours and learnt very quickly.

Can't say the same about the female replacement though! :p

Edited by Bindo

Apart from Diesel mine have had Kelpie in them so its a big NO WAY from me! :mad

Diesel comes the closest to your criteria - doesn't bark much, easy to train, housetraining was easy, only destroyed a hose, doesn't dig

the Kelpie and kelpie crosses - bark YEP! easy to train YEP, Kaos was very easy to housetrain (helps that by now I know how to do it pretty well too :rofl: ), destructive YEP!, dig YEP! But you gotta love em! :laugh:

edited for repetition

Edited by Kavik

Sounds a bit like my Old English Sheepdog.....

Easy to train....yep...he has dug 1 hole, chewed the corner of one chair....has destroyed no valuable items as I don't leave them in his reach....although his reach will get better as he grows!

He is mellow and laid back. Doesn't bark much (unless he is playing)

VERY happy in his own skin....and very cuddly....like a teddy bear

:(

Sounds a bit like my Dolly - Stafford.

Doesn't do much wrong. Doesn't do much right. Doesn't do ANYTHING much!!

BUT....you didn't mention despatching stray cats in your criteria....she's good at that. :(

* No poo/wee except where its told to

* Doesnt bark much

* Doesnt chew valuable items

* Easy to train

* Doesn't dig holes

Has anyone ever owned Wonderdog and what breed was he/she? :(

yep my little 5 month old staffy boy... he doesnt bark unless hes playing with the other dog, doesnt dig, have trained gim to dog in his sandpit,,, doesnt have any accident at all anymore in the house... is crate trained... he is the best and i love himto bits.....

eta,,, he dos chew pens and paper thats about it,,, swf did more damage than him at that age and still does at 1 year old..

Edited by ReXy