Sashas Mum

Kelpies

4,636 posts in this topic

wyldrose   

I've finally got photos from Noonbarra of the pup I'll be getting this weekend.

We're going to call her Elsie.

To say I'm excited would be an understatement.

EmmapuppurplecollarAugust2012006.jpg

EmmapuppurplecollarAugust2012012.jpg

Oh she's beautiful! Such sweet eyes & everything!! How old is she there? She looks young!

wyldrose   

Wyldrose - I think she's 7 weeks there.

oh, right, so it's not a recent pic then. Making me all clucky & I do NOT ned to be clucky lol!

wyldrose   

It's recent. Mary only sent them to me yesterday. She'll be 8 weeks when I get her.

Oh, that seems so young. I don't mean to offend. We don't let our pups go til 10 weeks minimum, though we can separate from mum at 7-8 weeks as long as there's at least two littermates staying together. If you have a sociable dog at home already to keep teaching her manners & how to be a dog, that's very helpful.

My pups are just over 10 weeks now & will be going next week (I hope - haven't looked for families yet but once they're listed their looks alone should attract attention.)

Anyone here looking or knowing someone looking - I posted a pic link back a few posts - I'm taking orders lol.

bianca.a   

Oh my goodness Elsie is adorable! I'm another who should NOT look at puppy photos! My puppy is 9 months old and 34kgs! :laugh:

Kavik   

She is so tiny compared to Kaos as a pup - he had such a big head :laugh:

post-489-0-44815800-1344333597_thumb.jpg

wyldrose   

I still have 2 of them in my house & one of them is so special to me - SOOOOO hard to keep on the NO track! :cry:

Puppy :heart:

I am so puppy clucky I am trying to buy a house so I can get one! Darn expensive puppy it's gonna be...

Cute puppy pics everyone!! :thumbsup:

And if we are all sharing..

Heres a few of Elly when she was about 7-8 weeks old :D

Photo01105.jpg

Photo01104.jpg

Photo0199.jpg

Sorry they are so big!!! :)

wyldrose   

Cute puppy pics everyone!! :thumbsup:

And if we are all sharing..

Heres a few of Elly when she was about 7-8 weeks old :D

Photo01105.jpg

Photo01104.jpg

Photo0199.jpg

Sorry they are so big!!! :)

Gorgeous middle pic!! She's a beauty! But how did she change colour at the bottom? :confused:

Hello everyone,

I have a 17 week old Black Kelpie named Nya, she is registered on the main registrar but has a little white patch on her gorgeous chest..... Is this a fault that would mean there would be no point to showing her? I was only interested in showing her for a bit of fun as we are working on obedience and looking to do agility down the track.post-45288-0-88798500-1344409395_thumb.jpg

She is beautiful!

As far as I know (which isn't much!) white isn't desirable as such but a small amount of white is allowed on the chest and toes.

I'm sure one of the kelpie people will know more!

bianca.a   

Wow Elly had some ears!!! :)

Nya is so adorable!

Here is Wonka relaxing just a few mins ago. He has kennel cough poor boy :(

post-36665-0-87415500-1344424005_thumb.jpgpost-36665-0-26931000-1344424018_thumb.jpg

Nawww poor Wonka. He certainly looks miserable.

Reggie had KC a few week ago, and if there is such thing as a dog version of man-flu, I'm pretty sure Reggie had it! (Poor Reggie is a bit of a pansy at the best of times :o ) his moping and 'woe is me' expressions were classic.

Hope Wonka is feeling better soon!

bianca.a   

Thank you CBD :) He is not too miserable, still manic for his meals!!! But now it appears my poor Cooper has the beginnings of it :( He has had some surgeries recently and I suspect his immune system is a bit weakened.