♦ Marg ♦

Kelpies

4,634 posts in this topic

Mjosa   

What a stunning baby, just love the Kelpie, you are so lucky to be getting this precious bundle, boy or girl?

Roova   

What a gorgeous little baby!  Please share lots of photo's so we can enjoy him or her growing up :)

Coracina   

I haven't actually picked yet :p Just my favourite photo - I couldn't send photos of all the pups!

They are only just two weeks now, got to wait a little longer to see personality and structure (I'm a sport home) so I won't pick for a couple more weeks. Having said that... The girl in that photo tried very determinedly to climb in my pocket, had to tell her I didn't think her mum would appreciate that just yet! We'll see what she says next time I visit. ;)

Feels like such a long wait but I'm glad to have time to puppy proof!

The whole litter of wrigglers at one and a half weeks old - 9 of them!

FB_IMG_1494511492924.jpg

Edited by Coracina
  • Like 3

Coracina   

I got to visit the puppies over the weekend, my goodness they are gorgeous. 5.5 weeks now.

The breeder has her work cut out for her trying to pick a girl to keep - they're all lovely pups.

DSC_1179.JPG

DSC_1191.JPG

• Like 3

Hello.  It's very quiet in here but gosh it was worth coming in for those wriggly little puppy pics!

There's a new kelpie pup in our house too, Maisie is 17 weeks.  I thought I'd come in and say hi - i'm sure I'll be around in here over the next couple of years or longer! 

50 minutes ago, Jellyblush said:

Hello.  It's very quiet in here but gosh it was worth coming in for those wriggly little puppy pics!

There's a new kelpie pup in our house too, Maisie is 17 weeks.  I thought I'd come in and say hi - i'm sure I'll be around in here over the next couple of years or longer! 

@Jellyblush, we need pics of the gorgeous little Maisie.     We need pics!  :thumbsup:

And Hi.  Whoops, forgot to say that. 

poochmad   

Hello.  A friend of mine is a personal trainer and loves Kelpies, she has always dreamt of having one as a running partner..  I remember a foster person, can't remember her name who used to look after lots of Kelpies. My friend has two cats so the dog would need to get along with them.  It would be inside and absolutely a part of the family as she works from home.

Coracina   

Long time no Kelpies! The cheeky pup in the mug came home with me - her name is Sally :) I love her to pieces.

She has just earned her freestyle skills beginner (FSB) title with Canine Disc Australia, and I am sure her beginner throw and catch title will follow shortly. She's shaping up to be a super little disc dog. I am really excited to put together a full freestyle routine with her next year, she's gonna rock it. We are also ready to roll into Nosework whenever we can get to an ACSW ORT, or when ANKC Scent Work comes to North QLD. And hopefully we will be ready to compete in agility late this year/early next year - but we need distance handling first! She is fast and not gonna wait around for me!

She is entire and main register, I am undecided whether to register a prefix and have a litter from her - it is a few years off yet anyway, but would love to chat about it both for and against if anyone would like to (PM is probably best). 

61906796_10213562777214274_1763050106111655936_n.jpg

61534629_838633273188241_1349891999041323008_n.jpg

52789820_10212972017925661_6835845509949685760_n.jpg

DSC_0085 (2).JPG

67419958_10213936290391870_8344659369186557952_o.jpg

Sally jump.jpg

• Like 1