Dog Hair In My Bra!

Midge

Oh yes!!

I'll pull my undies out of the Washy machine and there is Black dog hairs on them... and yes I am sure its dog hair :)

Its not a nice thing !

OMG :eek: and what are your dogs doing in your undies :eek:

They're not in my undies :eek: but Rinse's hair is on everything that goes in the wash... Its transferrence I'm sure :eek:

Thanks for all the advice. Even if I ditch the bra it ends up getting down my shirt and sticking to the inside of my shirts. Half the problem is getting rid of the hair stuck in the fibres of my clothes. Hanging on the line, and washing copious amounts of time still doesn't get the teeny tiny bits out that just stick straight into me. A complete closed neck and wrist plastic top seems just about the only answer, but of course my busiest time is just when it is getting hot and clipping dogs in 30deg heat all covered up aint that comfy!

Oh yes!!

I'll pull my undies out of the Washy machine and there is Black dog hairs on them... and yes I am sure its dog hair :)

Its not a nice thing !

OMG :eek: and what are your dogs doing in your undies :eek:

They're not in my undies :eek: but Rinse's hair is on everything that goes in the wash... Its transferrence I'm sure :eek:

Ok I'll accept that cause it happens to me too. :eek:

Oh yes!!

I'll pull my undies out of the Washy machine and there is Black dog hairs on them... and yes I am sure its dog hair :D

Its not a nice thing !

OMG :eek: and what are your dogs doing in your undies :)

They're not in my undies :D but Rinse's hair is on everything that goes in the wash... Its transferrence I'm sure :p

Ok I'll accept that cause it happens to me too. :rofl:

ah haa!! :)

Actually, now you come to mention it, I haven't had a problem with clipped Yank hair either and that really surprises me because it was a MAJOR issue previously!

TMI warning for following!!

My poor 14 year old son had a MASSIVE inflamed spot on his lower lip that looked just like a really yucky boil when he was a wee baby. He was put onto the bottle and shortly afterwards I was doing something to him...wiping his mouth or something (can't remember now it was a LOOOONG time ago) and I knocked the top of this boil-thing and it ERUPTED and I mean it GUSHED ooze and pus and there, right at the very very base of it was a clipped black Yank hair that had obviously embedded itself in my nipple and he had managed to spike himself on it when he was feeding. Poor little mite.

Needless to say, I started wearing more layers to clip the dogs and my son never wanted to breastfeed again after that. I wondery why? :D :)

Ha! you reckon you've got probs!!! (hehehe..I'm only joshing...I kno how irritiating dog/horse hairs can be :))

...I have to explain to all my house guests that the short & straights that they see on the bathroom tiles...are not what they think!...it's the result of having up to 4 large dogs in the house!!!!...even tho my "short & black" dobe has been "passed" for 2 weeks now....I'm still vacuuming up his short & straights from every surface!

when my horse was alive...I had no hope (she was a grey!) so whatever I wore....traveled in....lived in...showed either the white hairs of my horse...or the black hairs of my baby....I was just a fur covered entity!

..yeah sticky tape works....but after you've sticky taped....the bloody hairs seem to make a beeline back to you!!! :D

I'm making a book now...my balck boy passed on the 22nd....how many weeks/months is someone willing to bet i will be still vacumming up his hairs! :D

:rofl:

Aus

Hate pricky bits -I don't get dog hair so much but grass seeds. Don't realise they are they until doing something like walking down the street and one sticks in somewhere sensitive and I have to shift around to stop the pain.

Its never a good look picking at your boobs in public!!

Hate pricky bits -I don't get dog hair so much but grass seeds. Don't realise they are they until doing something like walking down the street and one sticks in somewhere sensitive and I have to shift around to stop the pain.

Its never a good look picking at your boobs in public!!

ok..someone has to say it!!!! :)

....do we ask what you're doing to get grass seeds down your bra? :banghead: ;) ;)

:confused:

Aus