Eaglepack Vs Nutro

We are currently feeding Royal Canin - the one specifically for GSDs, after Coda's episode with pano.

Robbie kept trying to steal it out of Coda's bowl so now he is getting Royal Canin for Retrievers. (had the lowest fat content).

Certainly nicer picking up after them these days, than when we were feeding SuperCoat and whatever it was that Coda's breeder recommended....

Personally I LOVE Nutro, my pup has the most beautiful shiney adult coat coming through. One of the girls at the pet supply store brings in her black tri aussie shepherd pup who is also on Nutro and she has the most glorious black coat I've ever seen.

I am currently feeding Royal Canin Medium Adult and they have been doing well on it. Recently a family came and commented how shiny and beautiful they looked :eek: I do feed them a variety of stuff too other than dry food

I would like to try Eagle Pack because I've heard it's great but there's only one supplier in Canberra and when I went a few weeks ago, they had none :thumbsup:

Can someone post the ingredients of Eagle Pack ? I realise there's different types but there should be basic ingredients? I'm just interested to see what's in them...

This is from the Nutro website for NATURAL CHOICE CHICKEN MEAL, RICE & OATMEAL FORMULA incase anyone is interested :love:

Ingredients

Chicken Meal, Rice Flour, Ground Rice, Rice Bran, Poultry Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of natural Vitamin E), Oatmeal, Soybean Oil, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of natural Vitamin E), Natural Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Dried Egg Product, Dried Kelp (source of Iodine), Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Biotin, Niacin, Garlic Flavor, Manganese Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Chondroitin Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid.

Guest Piximatosis

Another Nutro convert here :love:

My big kids are on Large Breed Lamb & Rice and the little man is on Lamb & Rice Mini.

Their coats are brilliant, poos aren't huge and they're generally happy and healthy! :)

...and my pet rats are on Light :thumbsup:

I was always keen to try it but could never find it anywhere... a few months ago I managed to convince my boss at work to start stocking it which means not only do I have it readily available but I also get a staff discount :eek:

The big difference I notice is when it comes to "cleaning up" and the difference in smell..... didn't notice it that much because I changed Darcy's diet around a bit to find something I was happy with.... but when another dog goes toilet in obedience class pheweee!!!!! Stinky!!! :eek: Plus I notice that Darcy herself smells far less "doggy" than she did! :love:

BIG difference for which I am very grateful of! BTW Darcy is on EP Fat Dog food (can't remember the proper name!) plus vegies and bones :thumbsup: