Bandit

cav_crazy

:eek: Bandit has been gone for a while now, and i cant stop thinking about him... everydog i see happy i can see him in them... every time i hear his name i get chills down my spine.. everytime i cry i wish he was here to wipe away my tears like he used too, everytime i got cranky his magical self would heal me and everytime mum said dont bring him inside i snuck you in that night.. and everytime i needed you, you were always their... everytime people tried to rob the house.. you chased them off ... you barked at them to go away and soon they were off... Theres not a moment that passes by baby boy that you are ever history... everytime some one asks about my dogs... i always mention you because you were truley GREAT!!! :hug:

Heres to those who never met this wonderful fellow:

* he was a huge dog weighed over 65 kilos

* he was bigger than a shetland pony and was the gentlest fellow that you could meet.

* he was a great family pet and loved us kids to death

* he would always be their when we needed him and greeted us with "hello's"

* he was my best friend for years and that will never end

* we got him as a pup when he was 7 weeks old and has been with us since that time and always loved us so much

**** Bandit was the greatest dog i have ever come across****

dreamin of the past..wishin u werent taken from me..thinkin bout tamorra hopin ull cum back to me.. RIP BANDIT!! you will be forever held within my heart!! You will never be replaced nor will you be forgotten you will never be compared to as you were just great..

Love you soo much big boy and may we be together again... to give you lots of cuddles and kisses and to be with you throughout..

im having trouble letting you go and its tearing me apart :D I know you wont come back but i have you in my heart and it will never be replaced!!

;) :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

RIP Bandit ... i always think about you my old boy!:drink::clap::rofl:

From your best pal ever and your loved forever ...Malinda :cry:

:love: :rolleyes: :confused::cheers:

Malinda........... I am sorry for your loss. I too have been lucky to have owned a bull arab.... his name was Jed .........and he was my angel............. he died last year at 12mths............I miss his big kisses and bestests hugs...

God Bless

Karen

hey bow wow...

they are a great breed hey? Bandit died last year also and it tore me to threads... it seems like yesterday that we were together...

Each day i awake i turn my head hoping hes beside me...

Even though he has gone, i can feel him here... it made me cry when i wrote it and i felt him with me.. it felt as though he had licked my face and when i felt my face it was dry!

He will never be forgotten and im DEFINATELY gonna get a Bull Arab again, it will be red and white just like Bandit (i called him Bandito the Burito) was.

Im sorry to hear that your boy died at such a young age, my boy was nearly 9 and we'd been together from day dot as my uncle bred him.....

Malinda

There is always one that holds a special place in your heart. I feel your loss. It has been almost a year since I lost my soulmate at 16, under tragic circumstances. I will always feel him with me as you will Bandit.

• 2 weeks later...
:eek: Bandit has been gone for a while now, and i cant stop thinking about him... everydog i see happy i can see him in them... every time i hear his name i get chills down my spine.. everytime i cry i wish he was here to wipe away my tears like he used too, everytime i got cranky his magical self would heal me and everytime mum said dont bring him inside i snuck you in that night.. and everytime i needed you, you were always their... everytime people tried to rob the house.. you chased them off ... you barked at them to go away and soon they were off... Theres not a moment that passes by baby boy that you are ever history... everytime some one asks about my dogs... i always mention you because you were truley GREAT!!! :eek:

Heres to those who never met this wonderful fellow:

* he was a huge dog weighed over 65 kilos

* he was bigger than a shetland pony and was the gentlest fellow that you could meet.

* he was a great family pet and loved us kids to death

* he would always be their when we needed him and greeted us with "hello's"

* he was my best friend for years and that will never end

* we got him as a pup when he was 7 weeks old and has been with us since that time and always loved us so much

**** Bandit was the greatest dog i have ever come across****

dreamin of the past..wishin u werent taken from me..thinkin bout tamorra hopin ull cum back to me.. RIP BANDIT!! you will be forever held within my heart!! You will never be replaced nor will you be forgotten you will never be compared to as you were just great..

Love you soo much big boy and may we be together again... to give you lots of cuddles and kisses and to be with you throughout..

im having trouble letting you go and its tearing me apart :eek: I know you wont come back but i have you in my heart and it will never be replaced!!

:rofl::rofl::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

RIP Bandit ... i always think about you my old boy!:rofl: :rofl: :mad

From your best pal ever and your loved forever ...Malinda :cry:

:):mad:):rofl:

Your words rings so true and have made me cry :cry: I know how much i miss my Hero his eyes looking into mine, his wet nose touching my face.... :cry::cry::cry:

i've never owned an Arab but i know how a dog can break a heart. I guess it's still hard for me becasue i'm still waiting to get my new Rottie girl but there doesn't pass a day that i don't think of my hero!

:cry: Bandit has been gone for a while now, and i cant stop thinking about him... everydog i see happy i can see him in them... every time i hear his name i get chills down my spine.. everytime i cry i wish he was here to wipe away my tears like he used too, everytime i got cranky his magical self would heal me and everytime mum said dont bring him inside i snuck you in that night.. and everytime i needed you, you were always their... everytime people tried to rob the house.. you chased them off ... you barked at them to go away and soon they were off... Theres not a moment that passes by baby boy that you are ever history... everytime some one asks about my dogs... i always mention you because you were truley GREAT!!! :cry:

:cry::cry::cry:

post-19-1080661245.jpg

Thanks Maxx ... :)

I finally realised why myself and others hurt so much when their dog passes away... its not the fact that they have died really.. its the fact that they will no longer be by your side, like they always were ... every memory you have of your dog is of it being there for you and with you no matter what... a good day or a bad day.. your dog would always be there for you to lean upon... and to cry upon or to cuddle it with your happiness.. it would be there for you at the best and worst of times and never lose his trust and faith in you not to mention the love... It seems difficult too (well it does for me) to accept that hes gone to a better place but it seems so hard because you always wonder .. whats it like for him.. he must get lonely and you always hope that hes ok and you will meet again with him... one thing that hurts me is whats unknown... :mad Each day i hope he is alright...

Im sorry to hear about hero maxx...

he sounds as though he was so great...

i guess you dont realise exactly how great they are until they are actually gone..

>>>meaning ... you know they are great but until they are gone you realise how much they were of your life... they were your best friend.. and one of the most important things in your life.. but when they are gone it really hits you.. to see how special and how much they truley meant to you even though youve always loved them <<<