Anefald Moon Danca "kai"

Guest ANEFALD

Guest ANEFALD

:thumbsup: I just wanted to share with you my beloved Kai (Anefald Moon Danca) my beautiful longcoat male german shepherd. Kai was bred by me and when he was a few weeks old I knew he was the one.

He stayed on with his brother Remus (Anefald Cloud Danca AZH) they grew up without the hassles but Kai was diagnosed with hip dysplasia at five months of age. Why are the special ones the youngest to go.

Kai and I my little man and light of my life while he was here with me. He shared everything with me and especially magnum icecreams his favourite.

He was the apple of my eye and his dads owner Moira, Grandma Lil, Katie,Remus and his kennel mates.

I made the decision to put Kai peacefully to sleep when he could not go on anymore. It broke my heart and I miss him even now more so than ever. He was the special one for me. My little man little dan he was as much mine as I was his waiting at rainbow bridge for me, but running free of pain keep zoe company for me as well.

Do the Kai Kai do the Kai Kai KAI KAI!!!

Will love you forever sweetie and missing you as well, so badly sometimes it hurts. I know you come to visit and let me know you are okay we will meet again my gorgeous man. Thank you god for giving me the pleasure of loving such a sweet dog even if he was here far too briefly it was an honour to be his guardian while here on earth. Love forever your Mum Louise (Anefald Kennels)

post-19-1079000709.jpg

:rofl: Kai sounds like a great dog, and what a sad situation with the hip dysplasia. :thumbsup:

He also looks alot like my Kaiser... even if mine is a BSD.. that *look* he has on the couch.. is the exact same look my boy gives me..

At least you had a great time with him, sometimes the best things are only around for a short while... that makes them even more special. :rofl:

Hugs from Salli and her Kai....

:D :D

Edited by Salli

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry to hear about your loss!

It is a very sad situation when our loved ones get hip dysplasia! I wish you and your family all the best.

Times like this :) and togetherness is what's important.

:mad:rofl: