Mouth Cancer In Puppy- Confirmed

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a phone call yesterday from the owners, they have decieded NOT to go ahead with surgery.

They plan on keeping him happy & comfortable for the time being :D :D :rofl:

So sad SB - my heart goes out to you, the owners and the poor little lad.. he is so young... Unfortunately cancer does not discriminate with age or breed - it is a horrid disease and my heart breaks every time I hear of another angel with it...

Perhaps the holistic approach might be beneficial and give him a little longer with his owners. Ollie and I use All Natural Vet Care in Sydney (we are in Canberra and liaise via phone with the vets) - I cannot praise Sue, Barbara and the team enough. I don't think Ollie would still be here without their help.

All Natural Vet Care link

Big hugs to you all

Jodie

• 3 weeks later...

SB - My most sincere condolences to the Ansett family. They gave the finest gift they could give to little Scamp under the circumstances, and gave it selflessly. Although knowing this will not ease the pain of the loss they must feel right now, they will at some time be able to rest their anguish on this cushion of knowledge and feel easier than they do now. RIP Scamp :laugh: . Look for my girl who spread her wings and flew from me in the not too distant past :) . She will teach and guide you.

Dear sweet little boy you brought so much happiness to your family, and now have crossed over to where there is no more pain and lots of lovely green grass and beautiful clear crystal streams. You were given the best family here on earth that loved you so much, run free little man run free from all pain.

From Mama, Thunder, Chuck and Manverick

It seems Scamp wasn't PTS as I first thought,

they were taking him to the vets, he was happy as he thought they were going for a walk, she was patting him, he looked up at her, yelped and instantly died.

Poor little Scamp poor people :laugh:

I think though they will be adopting Smudge who was Scamps Mum