Desexing Early Leads To Taller And Hairier Dogs?

whatevah

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Working Setters, atleast Pug Rescue do rescue, they take puppy farm dogs too, horror horror

There is nothing wrong with Breed Specific Rescue, I wish all breeders had one. I am Shar Pei Rescue, I am not even a Breeder,

What breeds do you rescue working setters that you can belittle another?

But this is not what the thread is about

When it comes down to it, does it really matter that a desexed PET DOG, is hairyer or taller?

No it doesnt matter at all to pet owners. But the OP was asking our opinion on the changes.

Yes, the OP was asking for opinions on the changes.............and a lot of posters have suggested that whether it does or it doesn't is not really important......it is more important to consider the implications of not desexing.

If it is desexed.....it's not going to be bred.......or shown, so why does a dogs coat matter if it is longer, shorter, thicker, thinner?

Does it matter if it grows a little taller than the standard if it's a pet?

Morgan........you state that you are not against desexing, especially small male dogs?????....... yet you don't desex your own dogs and come up with all these perceived dire consequences of desexing ;) or early desexing???????

Just a suggestion......spend some more time looking at the Rescue threads and see the results of NOT desexing. Perhaps Working Setters should too.....which may make you think twice about making disparaging comments about the hard work that people like Puggles do.

What an interesting comment, given that the rescue group you choose to promote, Pug Rescue Sydney, clearly gives a great deal more than a "tinkers cuss" about a dog's breeding when determining if that dog's life is worth saving.

What an attacking and judgemental assumption you have made that because a group of people choose to rescue and rehome dog's of one particular breed they therefore think no other dog's life is "worth saving". ;) I have to wonder why they need to do this...

If you're suggesting that rescuing pugs and pug crosses means you don't give a "tinkers cuss" about a dog's breed, then....................... ;) ;) :rofl:

Isn't the question 'Does early desexing make your dog taller or grow more coat'? :rofl:

What an interesting comment, given that the rescue group you choose to promote, Pug Rescue Sydney, clearly gives a great deal more than a "tinkers cuss" about a dog's breeding when determining if that dog's life is worth saving.

What an attacking and judgemental assumption you have made that because a group of people choose to rescue and rehome dog's of one particular breed they therefore think no other dog's life is "worth saving". ;) I have to wonder why they need to do this...

Thank ML, you said that better than I

What is wrong with opening your home up to a breed of dog you understand and relate too?

What do you do for Rescue WS?

If you're suggesting that rescuing pugs and pug crosses means you don't give a "tinkers cuss" about a dog's breed, then....................... ;) ;) :rofl:

Hmmm.....what of these then? You are looking more foolish by the second...... next you'll be making petty little comments about them all being small dogs. :rofl:

As I said, you know nothing about my resuce services or me for that matter, so it might be wise for you to think a little more (if that's possible for you) before you post and attempt to attack me, my integrity or my rescue.

post-3413-1162869327_thumb.jpg

post-3413-1162869339_thumb.jpg

post-3413-1162869368_thumb.jpg

yet you don't desex your own dogs and come up with all these perceived dire consequences of desexing :rofl: or early desexing???????

Was there ever a lie about side effects of desexing or early desexing that were posted? In fact, most of them were scientific data (which is 100% more accurate than whatever a single vet says) which in some cases proves, in others suggests a particular outcome.

Why is it bad for people to post it so that others are more educated about whether to desex, when to desex, what to expect if they do or dont.

The whole pro-desexing was very one sided and many owners were cought unaware of what the side effects may be of, for example, early desexing.

I see nothing wrong with educating people!!!!! ;) ;)