K9 Seminar, Lysterfield, 18/11

Alpha

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing there will be signs. As we are asking questions, earlier on someone mentioned about the place wanting proof of vacc or such ( will look later for post it was in) as Steve mentioned he has his dogs titre checked in lieu of annual vaccs...so do we need to bring along our proof of vacc. also? It is after all a kennel facility.

Is anyone going to this also getting a private consult? I can't seem to locate my consult questionairre and need another copy. I've tried emailing the k9Force team but seems the office is closed for stocktake. PM me if you prefer to.

Cheers,

Corine

OK guys, please pass this info onto anyone you can, just to make things a little easier.

As everyone should by now be aware, Wellington Park Kennels is located at 10 Powells rd in Lysterfield. WPK is actually the last property, located on the right hand side, you will pass a house with a small car park and then drive through the gate into another car park. Please note that this car park is for clients of WPK ONLY, please DO NOT park there. In front of you is a small building, while the house is to the right and between is a concrete driveway. Follow the drive way down to the training area and park on the stones. Training will take place in the training shed, which is the building on the opposite side of the kennel runs, next to the dam, and also in the fenced training enclosure behind the dam.

I intend to be there early to set out signs, so hopefully it won't be too confusing for everyone :laugh:

Please also remember to bring a current C5 vaccination certificate if you are bringing your dog along, WPK will not allow unvaccinated dogs on the property.

See you all there!

:mad Yeah thanks heaps, now all I need to do is get the dog in the car he does'nt know, secure him, drive a car I am not familiar with to a place I've never been and all will be well :mad

Meet you all tomorrow, fingers crossed

Edited by Alpha