Need Some Advice

Sheree-lee

Oh Yeh also, I dont know wether this is just a puppy thing but sometimes when she walks around you can hear loud and clearly water or something swishing around in her belly????

Is this because she ate too much? or because she got herself all worked up??

do what cavNrott said.

dont worry, your not teaching the pup any bad habits. puppy needs to sleep with its pack, shes scared and confused she has just been removed from her litter mates. dont forget these early days are the most influential in the dogs development.

once shes a bit older gradually enforce the rules you want for the future.

I put a warm hot water bottle under her blankets and an analog clock still the same result :thumbsup:

Hi Sheree-lee, we got our pup about 6 weeks ago. She cried for nearly 2 weeks. We were told it would stop within 2 to 6 days but hey, every pup is different in the end.

I ended up going and getting her a crate, i didn't use it for training but i put it in the laundry, put her bed inside it and then covered it with a blanket and it worked a treat. Not sure if you have done anything like this, but i think it just made her feel more secure. She is now outside with a brand new kennel and she loves it, i think doing that with the crate got her ready for a kennel aswell.

Good luck with it all, i hope it improves, it is very heartbreaking...

I ended up going and getting her a crate, i didn't use it for training but i put it in the laundry, put her bed inside it and then covered it with a blanket and it worked a treat.

My pup was very unsettled when we first got her too. I also used the above technique and she settled straight away. If you live in a hotter area, use a sheet instead of a blanket. It's much cooler. Your pup may cry a bit to start with, but don't respond to her and it will stop soon enough.

Best of luck with your bundle of joy. Also, crate are a miracle invention and they aren't cruel at all...Bella loves hers!!!