How To Leave My Puppy Home Alone

Meetu

Can you believe that after saying how good they are, I came home this afternoon and replaced the batteries in it, and it still doesn't work! It still vibrates but doesn't make any noises any more! I have only had it for less than a week!! So p*##ed off right now!!

Very ironic..... :rofl:

Can you take it back??

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoemonster - for you.

My baby Tealc having his first swim with our friends staffy, Choppa. He's a tank!!

By the way thats my OH in the pool not me lol.

That is too cute!!

I got my girl a toy yesterday - think it is a pig with really long legs. Each leg has a different sound squeek in it and its stomach makes a snorting noise. She just loves it. It is her inside toy - she has this thing about dragging everything outside so we are making sure this one stays in.

Well said LilyW :laugh:

I am having 3 weeks off over xmas and can't wait to spend it with my Molly. Her personality is really starting to come through and i love watching her grow :rofl:

Oh 3 weeks, you lucky thing, Molly is going to love it... :laugh:

I too am one of the lucky ones having 3 weeks off. 2 weeks I will be spending with Ty our 14 eek old bullmastiff puppy and one week I am flying up to Darwin to see my parents, DH is staying home with our pets and will get some quality time with Ty. So far Ty is a real Mummys boy because I am with him all the time. I work fulltime but am lucky enough that I can take Ty to work with me. I think DH needs that week to let Ty fall in love with him too. ;)

:laugh: I'll be singing it for the rest of the day!!!

Our furball thingy came from Robbo's pet Barn in dandenong

Even after they had destoyed the ball (which took a while for staffords so they must be pretty tough), they still carried the fur around and treasured it for months! :laugh:

how long would you say it took tokill it? and how often did they play with it?

that link doesnt work - I want one!!

Gorgeous pup Meetu!!! I wish you the best of luck with Simba - cocker puppies have you wrapped around their little finger in an instant! I too had to leave Darcy for some longer periods of time when he was a pup as I had uni classes to attend. I made sure he had plenty of toys to play with and he got lots of attention and training when I was home.

Make sure you post heaps of pics in the cocker thread in the photos section :D

Took the furballz back - they had run out of the red and black one I had and only had ugly orange and lime green ones. They were really nice and let me have the ball from an ugly one and put it in my red and black one! Diesel is happy again, although this one makes completely different sounds..... it moos like a cow!

Edited by Diesel the Weasel