leopuppy04

Aussie Pics

31,669 posts in this topic

ok everyone - time to show me how spunky your Aussies are!!! Post their piccies here - if they are Australian, also give us their show names too!!!

cutest.jpg

lazingaround.jpg

kitahead.jpg

kitapup.jpg

Edited by leopuppy04

oops - I just broke my own rule!

Show names: BMD - Ellagant Full O Mischief aka Leo

BTB - Ellagant Full Of Antics aka Kinta

oh and some more piccies of course!

IMG_3952.jpg

IMG_3966.jpg

IMG_3782.jpg

Edit - I did have different pics, but I accidentally deleted them!

Edited by leopuppy04

Leopuppy04,

your babies are lovely if only that been around when mum first got into dogs she'd have gone with them instead of the shelties. I love the blue merles :):):):)

Good Luck with your showing

Edited by Owned by Shelties

Cody   

Does anyone know how A.S originated? My o.h's brother's dog looks exactly like a b&w a.s but he is a kelpie x border collie.

wylie   

There are 6 here at the moment but you will have to check out my website for most of them

Reno aka Ch Hotlee Inth Heat Oth Nite (IID) HIC- Blue merle male

Sierra aka Ch Tillsun Teachers Pet = black tri female

Sequoyah aka Ch Hotnote Brandy Snap HIC - red tri female

Dixie aka Ch Rawuch Midnight Cruiser - Black tri female

Liberty aka Hotlee Broadway Melody= blue merle female

Timber aka Sarbinma Blue Venture - blue merle male a Dixie son

Soon to be joing us again is

Cloud aka Wylie Cruizn On Cloudnine - red merle female a Sequoyah daughter hopefully we will finish her title

and Hannah aka Ch Rawuch I Am Stunning in Blu - blue merle female

Reno will be returning home to continue to do some more herding hopefully shortly

Sayreovi   
oops - I just broke my own rule!

Show names: BMD - Ellagant Full O Mischief aka Leo

BTB - Ellagant Full Of Antics aka Kinta

oh and some more piccies of course!

I knew Kinta looked strangly familiar, if i am thinking about the right puppy, then i met her about a month or two ago while i was getting my dogs washed at Anas shop.

I love her dogs!

cowanbree - I didn't know you were Quest's mum! Did you used to be on the Aus sheps list? Gorgeous pics of her!

Wylie - love the pet names of your dogs - very original!

Tollersowned - yep that would have been Kinta (then Lacey). Ana's the best! Both my dogs (obviously) are from her - Leo is from her first litter; Indi's brother as well as Brock's. He is so much like Brock in looks and temperament :rofl:. When were you getting your dog washed? Might have been the day I was there to pick her up!!! :) Small world!

C'mon there have to be more aussie ppls!

wylie   

Thanks Leopuppy for the compliment re pet names.

We try and stick with american type names for the Aussies. Hence Sierra, Sequoyah, Dixie Reno and Liberty.

Timber came here as Timmy which i hated. He was the smallest in the litter and was nick named "Tiny Tim" so we just decided on Timber as he already knew his name.

Cloud and Hannah belong to a friend so their names were chosen for them by her.

Dont ask about the Borders names as they are really quite boring and old fashioned in many ways. My partner picks the borders names and has fun trying to match the Aussies to something American

We also have by Breeding a Cowboy, Indi, Ruger, and a few others with not so original names.

Lifes always intersting with an Aussie with their wiggly butts.

And life shall be interesting when Cloud coms back as she is a wicked smiler and really bares her teeth.

Hi Wylie!

Yeah I really like Dixie, Sequoyah & Sierra!

Aussies are such clowns, makes them so much fun to live with! They can be really smarty pants too *g*! My new girlie Kinta has figured out that there is no point chasing the ball as Leo always gets it... so she waits behind and then pounces on him when he returns :) ... very amusing to watch!

:):rofl: I want more photos!!!! ;) :D

chezzyr   

I don't own one but have photographed a few :)

Here is one that was a cover for VicDog magazine

(posted a while back in the General forum)

Aust Ch Australian Shepherd

"Willabaa Just A Dash" (Cricket).

2005 BISS winner (Best In Show Specialty)

post-3828-1168388554_thumb.jpg

I know that Pic! Cricket is 1/2 Brother to my new girl Kinta.

Here are some more pics for anyone interested ASCV spec. These were taken at our 2006 specialty show!

this one is also a pic taken of my boy from a friend.... her name is 'burlof' on here but not sure if she is still floating about... if she is .... we want piccies!!! :)

chezzyr   

I was really pleased with this headstudy. She is:

"Silvanwood Just On Fire" (Amber), Cricket's daughter

post-3828-1168389179_thumb.jpg

OMG - that is gorgeous!!!! She won Puppy of the year at the show didn't she?? I bet her owner got a copy of that pic!

chezzyr   

Yes, I was one of the Official Photographers at the specialty show.

Amber did her fair share of winning and yes the owner has seen

a copy. I also have a big soft spot for the red heads now :)

Nice pic. Is this a new one for you Wylie? Who are the parents? Looks like there is some Hiker in there???

wylie   

Reno is out of our imported bitch and there is absolutely no Hiker in him!!

He is by Meshlacons Sharp Dressed Man to Meshlacons Sparkl'n Side Her (Imp USA).

HE has 2 sisters Hotlee Broadway Melody(IID) and Ch Hotlee West Side Story(IID).

His sister Malibu resides in WA with Leanne Irvine of Hotnote Australian Shepherds.

We also bred Ch Hotlee Rodeo Drive also being campaigned in WA a daughter of Sierra. Another very plain black tri bitch who has done her owner Maureen proud and me extremely proud as well.

Reno is out of our imported bitch and there is absolutely no Hiker in him!!

He is by Meshlacons Sharp Dressed Man to Meshlacons Sparkl'n Side Her (Imp USA).

HE has 2 sisters Hotlee Broadway Melody(IID) and Ch Hotlee West Side Story(IID).

His sister Malibu resides in WA with Leanne Irvine of Hotnote Australian Shepherds.

We also bred Ch Hotlee Rodeo Drive also being campaigned in WA a daughter of Sierra. Another very plain black tri bitch who has done her owner Maureen proud and me extremely proud as well.

whoops my mistake!!! Sorry about that! I've seen the pics that Maureen has sent of Jenna.... gorgeous girl! Methinks Jenna will have many titles at both ends of her name in years to come!

Apologies for the mistake ;)