leopuppy04

Aussie Pics

31,669 posts in this topic

cali   

saw an old pic of Paisley taken from above..like from 2 months after I adopted her. remember how I called her Rolly Polley? holy man I forgot how fat she was!!! after losing 4lbs she still looked like a sausage! she's got a nice hour glass figure now and her ribs are easily felt. the picture(not taken by me, this is the first I'd seen the pic) is giving me a twitch lol

Law   

Have my name against the red Merle boy born this afternoon from Rozates swizzle litter :D :D :D

Pretty excited!!!!!

cali   

comparison pic..my sausage dog is not longer a sausage dog and her body parts now match lol

post-7073-0-04859600-1394911995_thumb.jpg

LisaCC   

OMG fat puppy is adorable!

Wuffles wow! It doesn't seem like it's been that long.

Great job with Paisley Cali, she's looking great!

twisties   

Nik congrats, those pups look so cute. Well done Annie, love the milk bub. Happy birthday for yesterday epic ! Paisley could got a spot on the biggest loser, great work Cali she would be feeling so much better.

LisaCC   

I completely forgot who it was, but one of you lovely breeders on here told me one of your pups, a red merle bitch, found a home in Wagga. Well I still haven't met her but one of my friends did and got very excited to tell me everything as there aren't many around here laugh.gif

I saw a photo and she is all grown up and gorgeous!

Oooh I remembered! It was Gemelo's Miss Raspberry biggrin.gif

Edited by LisaCC

Law that's so exciting!! I love the red merles :D Does he have a tail or nbt?

Epic is lovely wuffles, love how he still has his freckles :D

I wonder if Nik's little boy will keep his eyebrows so prominent. They remind me of Eeyore the way they sit :love:

LisaCC are you in Wagga? Robo's brother lives in Wagga with my parents & little brother :)

This is him a few months ago (pic taken by my sister)

1185372_462002867240023_934587467_n.jpg

Law   

He has a tail!! I love tails. He's exactly what my ideal Aussie is. I wasn't expecting to get a red Merle with a tail, I would have been happy with any colour so I'm pretty happy :D

Scootaloo he is SO cute, literally like a great big teddy bear! Wonderful photo too :)

Law how exciting! Rusty has a tail too, it's very cute. My parents love it haha. I am quite fond of the merles with tails actually. Do you have any name ideas for your boy?

Law   

Me too :)

I'm thinking Hershel after my favourite character in the walking dead haha

Gemelo   

Still reading just very rarely post these days!!

Im jealous that your friend got to see her Law!! From photos i've seen shes just gorgeous and very much loved! :)