leopuppy04

Aussie Pics

31,669 posts in this topic

Hahah Reuben, always wanted to be a mother :laugh: Love the wobbly learning to walk stage :D

Aww, Nova loving on Brock, so cute!

Nik   

No he's not the sire- although he was assuring me he knew how to be! The sire of this litter is Teddy- Blueamble My Toyboy is Black. He's a black tri so both must carry the recessive red gene. I wasn't surprised that Teddy did as he has red siblings, but the last red in Annie's pedigree was her great grandfather!

LisaCC   

No he's not the sire- although he was assuring me he knew how to be! The sire of this litter is Teddy- Blueamble My Toyboy is Black. He's a black tri so both must carry the recessive red gene. I wasn't surprised that Teddy did as he has red siblings, but the last red in Annie's pedigree was her great grandfather!

Oh wow what a great little surprise for you then!

Nik   

gehesyja.jpg

Puppies are growing like weeds! Three weeks old tomorrow

They're so big already Nik! Annie's looking a bit drunk in that photo :laugh:

Quinn made me laugh tonight, she's always poking things with her nose just to see what they do I presume. She did it to an empty coke can on the coffee table before and she looked so happy when it fell over, she got a big smile on her face, jumped up to grab it and took it to her favourite chair to play with it :D

Edited by Simply Grand

twisties   

Great work Reuben, so cute but yep Annie looks a lot more suited to the job. Can't wait to hear about Nova's win & Hudson's trial.

Beau loves chasing the quicker breeds at the dog park, he is such a boofhead and yeah was a bit of a chunk when we was younger Scootaloo, found it hard to get the balance right before we could run him properly before 6 months.

wuffles   

Little brag from me - Ava got her 10th quallie for her Rally Advanced Excellent title on the weekend so we can add RAE to her list of titles. It was actually 20 quallies as you need 2 passes in each trial so it was a bit of a long slog!!!

poocow   

Little brag from me - Ava got her 10th quallie for her Rally Advanced Excellent title on the weekend so we can add RAE to her list of titles. It was actually 20 quallies as you need 2 passes in each trial so it was a bit of a long slog!!!

Huge congrats!

LisaCC   

Congratulations Wuffles and Ava!

I can post up Novas win now :D

He won the Face of Earthborn competition for the month!

He'll be on their advertising for the whole of April and we won a big bag of food too.

Check out the link, he's currently their banner biggrin.gif

Earthborn Holistic Australia

For those without Facebook...

10001584_671025266298457_544052749_n.jpg

teekay   

Congratulations Wuffles, well done Ava. Good result. Well deserved by the sound of it :thumbsup:

Looks like Nova is living up to his name Lisa. He's a super star. See what I did there? :rofl:

JackC   

:rofl: :rofl: nice one teekay

Congrats Lisa, you must be very proud of your dude.

LisaCC   

Thanks guys. I'm very proud! Topped off the week by graduating into 2nd grade in obedience tonight!

rofl1.gif Teekay, that's a classic!

How are the babies going Nik? :)

Congrats wuffles and Ava, that's great! :thumbsup: It's hard work getting 20 quallies :eek:

And congrats Lisa and Nova! Nova's sitting all like "yeah I'm the face of Earthborn Holistic, what of it?" :laugh:

Edit: Aw, I don't know how to embed photos now that Flickr has changed yet again :( So in case case, just follow this link if you'd like to see the photo I was attempting to post :o Lover of all Creatures Great and Small (+1 in comments)

Edited by rusty&biscuit

Nik   

Look at Nova! Gorgeous and well deserved as the face of Earthborn.

Pups are going great guns. They've spent a bit of time outdoor the last few days as it's cooled down enough. The first time they all had a big sniff and then promptly slept for a few hours! All too much!

Today they've been a bit more active- starting to play with toys and each other. They're much happier outside as it gets too warm in my house and they all seem hot babies.

Had one of my puppy families come over after school on Tuesday and they've selected their puppy. This family we will see all the time as our kids go to school together. So one of the pups has a name! They're calling her Lizzie which suits perfectly.

Here's a pic of them with Annie having their picnic lunch

uqusatus.jpg

Thanks Lisa :)

Glad to hear the babies are going well Nik, you must be stoked that you'll still get to see at least one of them often :)