leopuppy04

Aussie Pics

31,669 posts in this topic

On 27 February 2017 at 1:36 PM, silentchild said:

You are all making me very puppy clucky. Baby Aussies are the cutestiestest!!! :love:

Does Tempo have a nickname yet? :laugh:

We are working on it coZ her name can't sound like "temper" hahaha!

at the moment she is Temi.  I'm sure I'll come up with something as ridiculous as Bug when she's older LOL

Oh my gosh LP, Tempo is gorgeous!! Makes me want another Aussie! :love: Maybe in 4 or 5 years once my poodle monster has calmed down a bit, haha!

• Like 1

poocow   
5 hours ago, leopuppy04 said:

at the moment she is Temi.  I'm sure I'll come up with something as ridiculous as Bug when she's older LOL

Or Monkey...because thats totally workable coming from being "Rumour"

LisaCC   
5 hours ago, maddogdodge said:

Oh my gosh LP, Tempo is gorgeous!! Makes me want another Aussie! :love: Maybe in 4 or 5 years once my poodle monster has calmed down a bit, haha!

Same, so many people I know are getting puppies!
I want puppy breath!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LisaCC said:

Same, so many people I know are getting puppies!
I want puppy breath!

I got my dose of puppy breath a year ago (Finn's gotcha day is next week :eek: ). I love Poodles but there's something special about Aussies, I think I'll always have one :love: 

10 hours ago, leopuppy04 said:

I keep thinking of her as Tempe... a nickname for Temperance.

Panto   
On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 0:40 PM, LisaCC said:

We should welcome our newest member :D @Panto

oh my goodness I just saw this topic hadn't been so dead! I had been checking religiously before we got Bowie because I just couldn't get enough of aussies and pics!!

Thanks LC!

*squee*

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 4:44 PM, leopuppy04 said:

I agree!!! 

I suppose I should also introduce MY new addition.... LOL.  I'm a little bit smitten with her - she is totally what I was hoping for!  

Meet Tempo!

http://Quaver_zpsxpo5ekix.jpg

I LOVE this photo of her!!

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 11:17 PM, leopuppy04 said:

Thanks guys!  Super stoked for Panto and Mr Bowie too - he's gonna be a fun dog!

On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 6:18 AM, Scottsmum said:

Get over to the boy dog / girl dog thread started by panto. It's full of awe & squee.

On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 1:03 PM, leopuppy04 said:

Yes, Panto got Bowie (Swing) from the litter.  Tempo is angry with me today - I think she's scared she's going to be sent away like her brothers.  She has her 'good puppy' shoes on :laugh:

I'll post a few here because the other topic is in offtopic :) 

Panto   

Bowie Pawsitive King of Swing :love:

( @leopuppy04 did I say his name in the right order?)

IMG_1215_zps234rmwfy.jpg

• Like 1

Some recent photos of my gorgeous Koda :) He will be turning 7 in May! I've made some changes to his lifestyle over the last year, he's lost a bit of fat, coat is shinier and he's generally fitter. I just recently started training him frisbee, he's never shown much interest in it before but with some work, he is absolutely loving it so far, great way to exercise him and have fun!

And yes, his tail is currently rainbow :love:

58c3bbb87b6e0_ScreenShot2017-03-11at7_53_05PM.thumb.jpg.fc78b06b0d6b229fce642db5483119ff.jpg

58c3bbba61537_ScreenShot2017-03-11at7_53_19PM.thumb.jpg.a38c24b114a4b6c85a98bd93d0b3d122.jpg

17229994_1571025469583555_523258728_o.thumb.jpg.b4324b115990bda102f4367b9f6dbdf5.jpg

• Like 3

Panto   

oh my goodness, I love the rainbow tail! Now there's a dog that is supporting diversity!! :love:

• Like 1

Yep - Panto you got it in one! 

I love Koda's tail MDD!

• Like 1

Omg panto I didn't know you were getting an Aussie! Gorgeous!!

I haven't been round much but looking for advice on a brush.  Long story short my girl who was entire got pyo and had to be desexed. She's all good thank dog, however her once easy to manage silky coat is now a coarse, fluffy nightmare!!! I used to just run a brush through a few times a week but it's out of control now!

So...what is everyones favourite brush? 

Panto   
22 hours ago, Dame Aussie said:

Omg panto I didn't know you were getting an Aussie! Gorgeous!!

I haven't been round much but looking for advice on a brush.  Long story short my girl who was entire got pyo and had to be desexed. She's all good thank dog, however her once easy to manage silky coat is now a coarse, fluffy nightmare!!! I used to just run a brush through a few times a week but it's out of control now!

So...what is everyones favourite brush? 

Yess!! 

Glad she is ok.

Bowie's coat isn't adult enough for it yet but with Panto I loved the undercoat rake and slicker brush combination. Will be watching with interest on new brush suggestions. 

• Like 1

Undercoat rake to remove undercoat. Slicker brush to de-tangle and a greyhound comb to run through those longer bits at the end. 

• Like 1

Dame Aussie - I have to laugh because now that DOL has changed and everyones pics are gone, I can't tell who is who anymore!

I find my dogs coats go crap when they are desexed.  For Kinta I use the Mars Coat King (works a treat) and a Chris Christiansen to brush the rest and loosen the soft coat.  Then the collie comb for the finer stuff. 

I get all my stuff from clipper world or Pet Network :)

• Like 1