leopuppy04

Aussie Pics

31,669 posts in this topic

poocow   

It's really bizarre as Monkey's coat is the same quality - just more of it. Guess I've been lucky lol

I was going to ask if it's a common occurrence for coat to go yuck after desexing? My boy was desexed at 11 months so I can't really compare much.

Hey guys!! 

I have a little update :)

I got my prefix!! BlaznHot Australian Shepherds :) 

I don't have a litter planned for another year (I also have a new bitch ;) ), but I'm excited about getting my puppy out & about. He's out of Cilla (Hotnote Caught Ya Noise: GrCh MYSQL All For The Legend X Ifonly Bella Donna) by the imported dog Ch Snowbelt's Special Edition (IMP NZL) <3

Pictured at a show at 7 months :) (I am working on my lead skills, I promise I'm not strangling him! And I cropped myself out because I'm standing funny.)

I loves my goofy goober <3

Fenton Jul16-2017 (2).jpg

Edited by BlaznHotAussies
had to add something
  • Like 1

How did I miss this?

Gorgeous dog! :love: Love black tris

Wish this thread was still active like it used to be!

My Koda is still going well :) 7.5 years old now... where did the time go?

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 7.25.20 AM.jpg

21191229_1790441540975279_339073210_o.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks! He's a bit of a pansy so we're working on his confidence in the ring. But he's improving with every show, little smartie.

Naaw Koda's still got his tail dyed!! :D Love it!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BlaznHotAussies said:

Thanks! He's a bit of a pansy so we're working on his confidence in the ring. But he's improving with every show, little smartie.

Naaw Koda's still got his tail dyed!! :D Love it!

Aussies are so good at learning to handle new things! Koda has a range of behavioural issues but he's managed to work through many of them over the years :) Just needs time and patience!

I re-dye his tail every couple of months or so :) Next one will probably be red and green for christmas.

teekay   

Goodness it's been quiet in here lately. I videoed Luka reacting to a squeaky noise on my son's iPad. He follows this one You Tuber who always has a dog and is always doing this squeaky noise. Luka does this EVERY time

That is too cute! My boy isn't much of a talker, kinda wish he was sometimes!

Although he does sing along with my chickens every morning when they do their egg song  :laugh:

Law   

Re coat after desexing - Hershel's went very long and wispy around his flank. Still lovely and soft but he has these really long bits!