• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blitza

• leopuppy04

• Sayly

• Parkeyre

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree!!!    I suppose I should also introduce MY new addition.... LOL.  I'm a little bit smitten with her - she is totally what I was hoping for!     Meet Tempo!   http

Some recent photos of my gorgeous Koda  He will be turning 7 in May! I've made some changes to his lifestyle over the last year, he's lost a bit of fat, coat is shinier and he's generally fitter. I ju

Posted Images

Yes, Riley has the same Collie type coat but he is pretty much hairy all over now and he doesn't get that same oily, grimeyness. Like you say Lisa, maybe the hair moves the oil off the skin. Riley is 3 now and Koda is older too so I suspect Nova will keep growing fur in the area.

I'd say you're right about it being the oils not having anywhere to go.

I don't think Koda has any areas that are totally bald... and he doesn't even have many places that are thin.

I'll have to keep an eye out for this in my grooming work, see if its a common thing among all dogs with thin patches.

Sometimes I look at Ivy and think she's so grown up now and I miss my baby puppy. Then she goes and does this IMAG4343_zps1thnm0xw.jpg

and I realise she's still my naughty puppy.

My poor iPad :cry:

What makes it worse is that I know it's my fault :hitself:

Ouch thats not a good result!! Glad it still works though!

I got a reminder of Koda's puppy hood the other day too... I went outside to find rubbish all over the back yard... someone decided to raid the bins, naughty boy! He hasn't done that in ages! :p

The worst thing Nova has done is something I didn't even see him do, or know how he got them, because the object didn't move just chomped on a bit.

He chewed on the arm of my Guess reading glasses!

I've been waiting for a nice day to bath Koda (quite overdue for it). The weather has been so bad here lately, freezing cold and raining, but today was nice so i took the opertunity. Took a before and after shot, he gets so feral so quickly. I wish the fluffed up and clean dog would stay a bit longer than he usually does :laugh:

Koda seems to prefer the look and smell of mud though :shrug: He's just like my Kelpie, loves being dirty, lol

second_zpse2bd4509.jpg

ETA: I just caught him eating from a bag of chicken layer pellets that i accidentally left in the back yard. He seemed to be thoroughly enjoying them, crazy dog :laugh:

Edited by maddogdodge

Poor Koda! Hudson always gets the same - "must we do this" look when being groomed. Although he loves the end result of going out or to a show! :)

More Hudson pics from the Agility Nationals in QLD. I won't put too many up at once - but I am so excited to have such nice photos of him! I love this dog so much, always has such a happy grin on his face with everything we do!

10450933_10153049333088662_2745765457128000224_n.jpg

10580130_10153049333463662_532699774505622424_n.jpg

Flynn loves being blow-dried - in fact he will come and "ask" to be done while I'm doing the other dogs...such a weirdo laugh.gif

I think hes quite a vain dog though, he loves showing - he gets really put out if I go to a show and leave him behind.

Hehehe, vain Flynn :laugh:

Awesome photos of Hudson! He's right off the ground well before the tyre, he must just fly around those courses. He does look like he's having a ball :D Coz Quinn has a full tail that tiny bob still looks slightly photoshopped to me :o ( I know of course it isn't! )

Hudson looks awesome in those photos! :D

I can't believe Flynn loves being blow dried! Koda hates it, I only bought my dryer earlier this year and it took me some time to get Koda to the point where he wouldn't just run away from me. Now he will stand on the table, but he still really doesn't enjoy it. Hopefully with time and lots of positive reinforcement he'll get better with it :)

Its not often you find a dog that enjoys being blowed dried... As a dog groomer, I so wish more dogs enjoyed it!

Edited by maddogdodge