Agility Videos

whatevah

I love the cat agility, does the cat do anything else, that was great to watch. I like watching Shatzi;s tail as she weaves.

She has a trained recall, sits for her food, begs, kisses my nose (targets my nose with hers) and will jump on anything we ask. I have been toying with the idea of training her something else, I'm just not sure what yet. She is targeted trained to the chopstick and I can move her just about anywhere with it so it wouldn't be hard for me to get started. I just need an idea and the time/patience to get it done.

I am going to go through my old tape footage and see if there is anything else I can edit and upload!

'Scuse me??!!

Novice?! I don't think so. With people like you I'll never get anything with my clumsy ridgy cross! ;)

:D Well the good news is that although places are awarded, you are really competing against the course, not each other. That was a fairly common Novice course, just 2 big loops & not many places to go wrong.

Maybe by the time you have trained your 3rd dog :swear: you will feel differently. I sure did.

I remember that run very clearly Maverick! I remember us walking together, discussing what we would do. Then I remember me stuffing it up, :( , and you & Mav doing that great run :rofl: . Next time, I'll do it your way :cry:

Edited by Vickie

• 2 weeks later...