Agility Videos

whatevah

This is Trim just over a year ago...it was our first weekend of trialling & she got her Novice Agility Title and won the ring for each run.

I know the quality is poor, LOL, my friend taped her & had never seen agility before, so missed the first couple of obstacles.

I have some more recent runs where she/we are more experienced, will try to load on Youtube over the next week

Edited by Vickie

WOW I know i should enjoy my cute little pup while she is a pup, BUT I CNT WAIT TILL SHE IS BIG ENOUGH TO DO ALL THAT!

Maybe i need growth hormones :rofl: :rofl:

:cry: It will fly by so fast you will start to hate the thought of each day as she ages. My "babies" are already 10 years :rofl: and are at the opposite end of their agility careers. Hardest part about that is that their mind still says Yes while their bodies slowly fail. All the while they are watching my younger dog & will soon be watching my pup as well. It's very sad for them.

Edited by Vickie

She is one fast dog. Do you have one just of her doing the weavers? They looked great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is RFP?

Thanks. I'll get some of her doing just weavers soon, I'd like to see it anyway.

RFP (reverse flow pivot) is basically a false turn, kind of like tricking the dog. You can't really see it on the video but for the last tunnel, either end was an option for her. So I rotated (way over done) away from the one she was supposed to take to make sure she didn't go in the other one, as I got her attention I turned back & sent her in the correct end. It is a very useful move when they have more than one option in front of them. Since then I have learnt a few other tricks that I find more effective, so tend not to use them too much, but they are good to know.

Very nice runs FHR, I have always admired how smooth your handling is and these clips are perfect examples of that.

I can't believe how high the jumps look & the table looks enormous, thank god for new height rules!

Novice Jumping Title run

Please ignore my ridiculously overdone & unnecessary RFP at the end. It's something we had been working on & I wanted to try it in a trial .

'Scuse me??!!

Novice?! I don't think so. With people like you I'll never get anything with my clumsy ridgy cross! :rofl:

Very nice runs FHR, I have always admired how smooth your handling is and these clips are perfect examples of that.

I can't believe how high the jumps look & the table looks enormous, thank god for new height rules!

Thank you for the kind words Vickie. I've been told that I look calm when out there handling my dogs, I certainly don't feel it!

I too thought the jumps & table looked enormous! My guys never had problems with the heights, but I too am glad they are lower now ;)