1 Year Today Since You Left Us Brodie

InspectorRex

Brodie, aka Nauglamir Seabrooke C.D.X, passed away 25.4.2003 aged 14yrs and 13 days.

The Vet gave you a clean bill of health on your 14th birthday and expected you to live at least another 12-18mths. The that :laugh: kid from down the road started harassing you when I walked you, kicking you. The the next thing he threw 15inch axe handle over the fence at you. This caused you to have a massive stroke and the Vet ended your suffering in my arms. You did not die in vain as the Police have charged him with Cruelty and we will be in court for you.

You came into our home and hearts as a cheeky young pup and you were enjoying life . You should still be with us my best boy ever.

You worked you heart out for me in obedience gaining CD and CDX easily, the first from your breeder, and still the only one, to gain titles in obedience.

Nanna ( my mum ) joined you on 17.11.2003 and now you give your Nanny the big cuddles.

You will always be in our hearts and your Collie girl, Maggie, looks up at your photo portrait everyday with love. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Inspector,

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how I would have felt if my dog had gone that way. I hope justice does deal with that kid, but try to forgive him. Hating him will not do anything except make you bitter.

Dear Inspector,

I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss. However, justice will prevail! Hang on to the beautiful memories you have of Brodie, and don't let this tragedy destroy those memories. Brodie would want you to focus on the great joy and love you shared, not how it ended.

The kid will have to face what he has done, no matter how long it takes.