Page And Jet Updates

Ambervale

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread and the other have had me in tears. To Siv and Amber you are both :rolleyes: :cheer::thumbsup: I dont know the story of Page but she looks like she has leukaemia ( & her Mum is wearing a leukaemia arm band )

This is why this whole story is so close to me & I thank you all everyone else who helps out these sick kids who deserve everything in their short little life.:thumbsup:

My one & only neice who has always been my little :angel:was diagnosed the week she turned 3 :rofl: ;) Things were very tough we were told she had weeks when she was 4 but some how that little :wave: of mine pulled through and she is soon to turn 7 & they have just removed her Port-a-cath as she has grown too big for it and is now in remission after close to 4 years of treatment.

Here I am praying & hoping that little Page is able to find the strength to do the same. No child deserves to go through the suffering that these kids go through but the one saving grace is kids are resilient (?sp) to the pain. My prayers & thoughts go out to Page & her family and all the other little children suffering when they should be out playing

i send my angel to help Page with her battle :thumbsup:

it is very hard to type with all this water on the key board.

Damn eyes.

Be strong little angel, so many fighting for you,

and so many sending love.

greatness is yours, and peace is waiting with open arms.

so much love to you and your family.

lea.

Edited by lea

Thoughts and good wishes to Page and her Family. :rolleyes: :thumbsup::cheer::thumbsup:

As a mother I can not even begin to think what her family is going through.

May Page's time on earth be filled with love, happiness and pain free.

Big basset hugs to all.

Leanne