Page And Jet Updates

Ambervale

I couldn't find the original thread so I started this one. Sorry. I am not great in the brain department today.

Siv, I am still in awe of your selfless act of giving Page your beautiful Pirate Pete (jet) puppy. He certainly is helping her and will be there to help the entire family for the rest of his life.

Hey Ambervale, how you holding up matey. You have done so much for everyone here, Im in awe of everything you have done. With finding me for Page, delivering Pete, rescuing Leo and bringing him back to life. I was picking up Tamara from school and had to hold back the tears of this news, then when going in for dog meat at the produce all I could say was "the usual". Think they know me well enough now when I cant talk or dont want to talk.

Please send all my love to Page and her family, I know you may only be able to do it through the granddad at the moment.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its such a sad story :D :p and by some miracle i was hoping Pirate Pete be the cure that poor little Page needed. I know he has been awesome in her last months but it would be nice if the ending could be different...

:laugh: Thankyou Sivaro!

I know how much happiness our poodle brings to my son who's about Page's age. "He's my best mate", he says, even tho he's got plenty of human mates, too. If he's seen something scary or is afraid of the dark, Oscar keeps him company and makes him feel better.

I'm sure Jet will be even more precious to Page. A very precious gift! A beautiful pup, too.

I was just thinking about Page and Jet today and had said to myself i needed to find the thread and check how they were doing.

I am so sorry little Page that nothing we do can take your pain away. I just hope Jet can comfort you when it is time to spread your wings.

I should know better than to read Ambervale and Siv posts while i'm at work! I've just gone back and read the original post as I missed it earlier.

You guys are the best when I think of you Ambervale and what you are doing for Leo, and Siv - when I think that you have given one of your pups to this little Page, when she probably needed a dog the most. You guys are the best :rofl::laugh:

Sad news that Page is not well. Why is it that the good ones are taken so young and people who shouldn't be fit to live on this earth can :):rofl:

Ambervale and Siv - I take my hat off to you ;) ;) ;)

Page has been in bed for about a month very weak and sick. They are trying a new medication to give her a bit more energy and quality of life. They are aiming for pallative pain relief. Jet is giving her comfort. This little one does not have long on this earth unless God gives her a miracle. I am sure this is what everyone is praying for.

Ive just got off the phone to Pages mum for the second time tonight. At the moment she is comfortable, but she just had to get off the phone cause Jet/Pete is starving so he is going to be fed now.

I noticed this thread on Wednesday and just could not come in...

Life is so unfair sometimes.

Page must be a very special Angel to be called home so early... So glad she has Jet to keep her company.

Thoughts and prayers are with her family at this most difficult time.