Page And Jet Updates

Ambervale

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is devestating news id hoped not to see, i cant imagine how the little angels family are feeling when i feel this bad, Ambervale im so sorry. I like the rest of DOL was praying for a miracle. The world has suffered a terrible loss, and Page was called away far too soon. Safe journey Page till you meet with your family and beloved Jet again. :cry::cry::(

Words fail me :cry: :cry:

My heart goes out to Page's loving family. May they take some comfort in the knowledge that Page's suffering is over and that she is now in peace.

Such a sweet little girl has touched the hearts of so many people.

Darling Page, may you rest in peace, sweetie. Give lots of doggies big cuddles when you reach the bridge.

Go now, and be the angel that you always seemed to be.

Guest Steph & Bam
:(:bottom: Words cannot describe how I know they are feeling. I am so sorry Ambervale. I know what they are going through and no family deserves to lose a loved one, especially not so young. Fly free Page :cry::cry:

Ambervale,

My condolences to all.

May they focus on how lucky they were to blessed by the love of an angel.

It is such a shame when they are called away to tend to other duties...

May her family & friends find comfort & guidance with each other,

my heart breaks for them

Jacq

I've been watching this thread closely praying for a miracle, what a blow, so sweet, brave and innocent. Soar high sweet princess Page, Soar high you now have your wingsand now free of pain. Run free and play with all the doggies at the bridge.

Condolences to Pages family and to you Ambervale for everything you have done for Page and her family and bringing page into the dol family.

:cry::cry::(

Edited by mrsgrumblebum

Damn, I was so wanting Pirate Pete to be the turnaround for Paige :cry: Even a little miracle dog can't do everything unfortunately.

I hope Paige's family know of the support they've been getting here, that we're all touched by the story of Paige and her Pirate Pete aka Jet.

RIP liitle one :rainbow: