Will Chopper Ever Stop Pulling On The Lead?

Because most of them I know are crazy wiggle bums who have nothing elsa in their brain except for wanting to wash everyones face :mad and even thoiugh they have owners who adore them, they are let get away with murder.

When I instructed obedience classes twice a week for about 10 years(years ago) we never had a Staffy come so I was actually amazed how quick they learnt.

I see a lot in the show ring but they are usually like statues, and have no enthusiam.

kinda like the person i know who has a poodle and let's it get away with murder too i guess lol... :p .....

lol .....you said most of them are crazy lil wiggle bums, then u say they have no enthusiasum?????

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Xavier is a good boy on the lead but god the other boy.......you need a body harness for yourself!!

I have to walk them seperate or my partner takes one...

Ive tried everything too...

I notice when i pair them up yep xavier pulls too which initially i was shocked about, as he heeled lovely.

Because most of them I know are crazy wiggle bums who have nothing elsa in their brain except for wanting to wash everyones face :confused: and even thoiugh they have owners who adore them, they are let get away with murder.

When I instructed obedience classes twice a week for about 10 years(years ago) we never had a Staffy come so I was actually amazed how quick they learnt.

I see a lot in the show ring but they are usually like statues, and have no enthusiam.

I just have to say, as a staffy owner....that I can understand where you are coming from. You can't get past the wiggly bum can you? :birthday::cheer: Yep, they are clowns and don't give the impression that they can do anything but be a clown.

Of course it is always good to be pleasantly surprised! :D :o

• 2 weeks later...

I had massive problems with my boy pulling on the lead, I dont know what the general views are here, but I used

a gentle leader. It's a harness that goes around the neck and over the snout, it took a bit from him to get used to it

but it solved his pulling instantly. I would put it on inside then get his lead and make him sit outside and attach the lead.

It's not painful in any way and after about 10 walks with the gentle leader he went onto a collar with no pulling.

Hope this helps....