Natural Pet Foods Australia- Nutro And Ziwipeak

We would like to take this opportunity to advise that we are not a company/ or commercial retail outlet as such but operate our business from home and it is not a full time operation.

Due to circumstances beyond our control we have been unable to operate this business to our expectations in the last month or so. We have had major difficulties with our computer where we have now replaced the mother board, hard-drive and had our computer completely re-built.

During this very frustrating time for us we have not been able to answer queries and in some instances where we were able to we had asked people NOT to email us, as we had no way of responding to emails.

We have now merged all emails from our computer suppliers' hard drives.

We have prior to this time posted out samples to all who had requested them and we take no responsibility for the lack of delivery by Australia post.

In the future we hope that all requests will be finalised within 72 hours.

Thanks to the board of this forum for allowing us to apologise publicly to all.

I can't speak highly enough of the service I received a few months back,

for the large bag of Nutro I had on order..........thank you Hesapandabear! :cry:

I agree with EllieD, really do appreciate you posting this message to clarify all misunderstanding! Thank you!

I am glad the problem has been fixed. I hope you are feeling better soon and try to relax.

I have never been able to fault the service and I am glad that everything is getting back to normal and so are my furkids. They get sooooo excited when their food arrives.