Zwipeak

Dont use Ziwipeak myself but i would like to. (just cant afford it). I hear is bloody good.

Read the ingredients on any dog food label and you will be able to tell if its good or not.

Ziwipeak is great. I have about 4 or 5 cans in my pantry for something different for the kids.

I have the treats, they go insane for the treats.

It is pretty expensive but because it is so concentrated it lasts. I am sure is was Sags who was saying that a small dog should only go through a small bag in a month. It really is that concentrated that they only need a small amoutn for all the nutrients that should have in a day.

The canned food is the only canned stuff besides sardines that i feed my guys.

My dogs love the treats - it's basically a jerky - so you feed a lot less of it then you would any kibble. It's great stuff!

However i think for my two large dogs...it would be too expensive for anything more then an additive or a treat :thumbsup: Mind you as it becomes more popular it may become cheaper.

I am in Melbourne, Gomez I see u are too. Where is Macro? Macro Wholefoods rings a bell, is that it?

Sounds like it is worth having a look at.

Yes, sorry, Macro Wholefoods, the one I go to is on Bridge Street but it looks like they have others...

http://www.macrowholefoods.com.au/content.php/52.html

They also have Eagle Pack and the sometimes the Dick Van Patten formulas

Ok, bought some ziwipeak this morning, my little girl has severe allergies and I have tried everything known to mankind :flame:

Will let everyone know if she makes an improvement..I have my fingers crossed.

Very stinky though......opened it and forgot to reseal it, could smell it in the bedroom. Not really a yucky smell, just very unusual.

I am going to have to stop my husband eating it, he loves venison :laugh:

Yes, stinky it is! Yesterday we went to the beach and I put some of the treats in my pocket (doi) I had a whole bunch of dogs following me! I was like the pied piper of Brighton!

Plus, the jacket had to go straight in the wash when we got home, it permeates everything!

Yes, stinky it is! Yesterday we went to the beach and I put some of the treats in my pocket (doi) I had a whole bunch of dogs following me! I was like the pied piper of Brighton!

Plus, the jacket had to go straight in the wash when we got home, it permeates everything!

Why is it so stinky if its so natural. Was thinking of buying it.