Zwipeak

Ziwipeak is mostly based on venison and if it is not a smell that humans are used to then it can be a little strong-venison is game and most game meats are stronger.

Regardless of whether or not you like the smell it is the reaction of your dogs to the food that is important as well as the fact that it contains no chemical preservatives and no grains.

Ziwipeak comes as treats; daily cuisine which resembles the treats in texture and canned.

Well I have got a fight on my hands because of Ziwipeak!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I feed my 2 cats and small dog in the laundry. Big dog outside.

My little dog was eating and the cat is putting his paw in the dish trying to get the ziwipeak. I gave the cats a taste this morning and wow they went crazy.

My dog is very good and never food aggressive but not today..............the cats never try to get the dogs food but today they are ganging up on the dog, LOL

And I have the big dog at the outside door whining to come in and get it too.........

Unfortunately I cant afford to feed them all ziwipeak or I would have to take out a second mortgage....LOL :)

Hesapandbear, Can cats eat this one too?

eclecticgirl - there is a separate ziwipeak product for cats. they also have treats, canned and dry cuisine. funny - if you get that - your dogs might prefer the cat formula :)

Ok, bought some ziwipeak this morning, my little girl has severe allergies and I have tried everything known to mankind :o

Will let everyone know if she makes an improvement..I have my fingers crossed.

Very stinky though......opened it and forgot to reseal it, could smell it in the bedroom. Not really a yucky smell, just very unusual.

I am going to have to stop my husband eating it, he loves venison :eek:

[

Its certainly smells as mine is made from Vension and Mussels. :laugh: My dog spent his first 5 years will allergies that were very severe and this is the only stuff he eats plus the Barf Patties not one hot spot this Summer :)

The vet rang me up to ask why he had not seen him this Summer as allergies have been bad because of the drought.

I sprinkle some of it on his barf pattie usually (Kangaroo) as it is expensive but not when you think - it is Freezedried Vension and Mussels.

Its the only time we have cat and dog fights if I do not separate every dog into their own area and the cat in the Shed they all crazy over it.

BTW I keep it in the Freeser to keep it fresh.