I Just Got The Bad News About Nutro Large Breed L & R

Tangwyn

Hi All,

Apparently Nutro LB Lamb and Rice will no longer be imported into Australia unless gamma irradiated. AQIS has imposed the restriction on the basis of egg content in the product.

Typical, just when I found a food that works for my pup.... :thumbsup:

The regular Adult Lamb and Rice is still available,maybe switch to that for the time being till they sort out the Large breed Lamb & Rice

I know that's what i'll be doing!When you're on a good thing,stick to it

Edited by 4 Paws

No they can't do that to me ;)

Jasper has only been on Nutro Large Breed L & R for 4 weeks now and hes the healthiest hes ever been and finally put on the 3 kilos he needed to gain.

Is the Adult L & R the same as the large breed? would I need to feed more? I have so much trouble keeping weight on him and with all his digestive issue's(can't have chicken, beef, or corn or he'll clear the room let not to mention what my backyard looks like :rolleyes: ) its very hard to find a food that will agree with him.

No they can't do that to me ;)

Jasper has only been on Nutro Large Breed L & R for 4 weeks now and hes the healthiest hes ever been and finally put on the 3 kilos he needed to gain.

Is the Adult L & R the same as the large breed? would I need to feed more? I have so much trouble keeping weight on him and with all his digestive issue's(can't have chicken, beef, or corn or he'll clear the room let not to mention what my backyard looks like :rolleyes: ) its very hard to find a food that will agree with him.

You can feed the same amount of Lamb and Rice as the large breed,i alternate between the 2,depending on what i've got in.