Looking For Training/dog Sports Clubs

Heya everyone,

I was just starting to get involved in obedience and agility when I had to move to Orange almost 2 years ago from Sydeny, anyway at the time I decided to just put on hold any doggy plans I had since there didn't seem to be much here, but lately I have been missing doggy sports alot and would love to get back into something fun with my 2 boys.

I don't think there is much out here, but worth a try, I am interested in any dogsports really, agility/flyball/tracking/herding whatever is around, even just obedience if its all I can get. If anyone knows anything I would appreciate the info :)

(I have a 5yo GSD and a ~2yo BC x Belgian shep, incase it matters. GSD has 1 pass towards his CD and basic agility training but hasn't been worked in ages, very rusty.)

Thanks!!

Michelle, Benny and Raffy.

Orange has obedience at Waratah's Sports Club on Sundays at 9am, sign on day is the first Sunday of the mopnth but if you turn up any week they wont say no especially if you have done training previously. Just take your vaccination certificate, it costs $10 to join and then $3 per lesson. I do agility in Bathurst with PAWS agility who are now working out of the Dennison Dog Club, you should be able to find Dennison in the phone book if not just let me know and I will PM you.

If you are interested in Herding, Robert and Jenny Cox live at Manildra and they run herding clinics for all breeds of dogs. I train under them as they travel everywhere. If you want there details let me know and I will pass on there email address.

Herding is great fun for you and your dog.