Feeding Barf - But Lack Of Energy

Guest Tess32
They will both be 1 on 5th April.

What I think I will do is make a new mix with just beef mix and alternate it back in to their diet. So chicken 1 day and beef the next, or is this too quick?

I will decrease the amount of cottage cheese and yoghurt in it and keep the fish out and just give them a couple of tins each (will that be enough) once a week. Will also go and get a better mix of bones.

Don't stress too much. I only switched to raw not too long ago and already made 400000 adjustments!

I generally alternate between a meatier day (big lamb neck eg) or meaty breakfast with less meaty bones like wings/carcass. They get about 60 grams of vegetables a day, which is about two tablespoons.

So for example today they had some tongue and a chicken wing for breakfast, and tonight they'll have some wings/carcass (duck and chicken) because last night they had a huge meaty lamb neck.

They get fish once or twice a week (sardines or salmon or whole fish), an egg once a week, oil every morning, yoghurt once a week.

I never did the BARF mix with mince....I think it's easier to just make up the vegetables and plop them into the bowl each morning. Plus I think the mix makes it too samey every day.

btw don't feed toooooo much beef, I feed once or twice a week max.

Edited by Tess32