Has Started Peeing In His Crate.

Lindyx

Problem is, once they wee somewhere the smell lingers and they take that as a cue to wee there again. Every time KT has had an accident indoors, he's done it again in the exact same place before we've managed to avoid it for a couple of days, which seems long enough to break the habit. Is there any other way you can confine pup for a couple of days to see if you can break the habit?

Not really anywhere else to keep him, that he wouldnt distroy :laugh:

We scrub the crate, disinfect then use vinegar to wipe it out, hoping that would get rid of smell.

Unless I get his forever crate now and see if that helps.

I think all the work Im doing with the crate might be working.

Crate was dry this morning @ 5.30am.

Put him back to see if I could get 1 more hours sleep and his bedding was a bit wet but I think that was cause he was chewing on it cause he wanted to get out.

Fingers crossed for today as I have to work all day. I get 1 and a half hrs lunch break so will come home and let him out for play and feed.

Fingers crossed for today as I have to work all day. I get 1 and a half hrs lunch break so will come home and let him out for play and feed.

do you have any yard outside? maybe a small area you could keep him in where he has some space to do his thing but still isn't destroying the entire yard?

I think all the hard work is paying of dry nite and dry midday when I came home Woo Hoo.

Vet checked urine for infection last night no sign.

I think I just forgot that he is still realy young and I slacked off. :eek:

Edited by Lindyx