Is My Puppy The Only One Obsessed With Stairs :)

MsKatie

Rosie has the occasional - sorry often - mad moment and runs from the end of theyard - in the door - bounces off the couch and runs down the hallway - and then back - funny to see :( not funny to get in the way of :love:

Haha :love: Ghost used to do this all the time when we had our old couches - we used to have on right opposite the doorway and he would run back and forward, getting up un the couch and getting a push off from the back of the couch. We have a new lounge now, so no getting up on it anymore.

Oh and just to add, Ghost is a 25kg sibe so definately not something you wanted to get in the way of!

Edited by tracylacy

Sway was telling you about my little girl Allira (:love: Sway, I had not seen this thread yet) & you can see her in my siggy. Please, please, please, be careful of stairs. :) All it takes is one little slip & your pup could be changed forever & even rolling down the stairs can cause broken ribs, necks etc. No matter how well built Kelpies & ACD's are for taking bumps & bruises, accidents happen.

Kelpies may not be well known for HD but they can still get it, just like any active well-bred ACD.

That said.......

Where are the pics of this cutie pie who goes by the name Thunderpaws? :(:love:

My boy (16 weeks) loves the stairs in our place... only problem is that its the only place in the house thats carpeted...

I woke up a couple of days ago to find all of his toys neatly scattered on the stairs, along with some sticks from outside :laugh: