Unwell Pup

Melissa4

I have a four month old Shihtzu who went missing and is now found. Since he has been back he has spuked up a few times each day but then seems fine and playful.

I'm thinking it may be because he is back onto puppy food and has bikkies and lots of water he may be over filling himself and running around too quickly.

He hasn't lost any weight yet and my younger puppy has spuked once. - May just be a coincidence?

- Could it be the puppy food? ("Natures own natural puppy food")

The vet cheked him on Monday and said that he was fine and healthy - but when he got home he didnt seem unwell just was sick on the floor.

I don't know if I should bring him to the vet again because I know that some puppy's just eat too quickly and jump around straight after and make themselves sick.

Any advice?????

Many Thanks

Melissa

honestly it just seem that the sudden food change has given him an upset tummy

if anything mayb bring his stools in to the vet for a quick check to make sure there arnt any worms

also make sure he ges plenty of water as not to dehydrate

honestly it just seem that the sudden food change has given him an upset tummy

if anything mayb bring his stools in to the vet for a quick check to make sure there arnt any worms

also make sure he ges plenty of water as not to dehydrate

Yeah - He also gets into the food so quickly - its gone by the time I look back.

I've checked for worms but it is a good idea to bring some in to the vet - what is the safest and cleanest way to do that??

Thanks

Mel