Mobile Groomers That Service Beckenham

BasTyra

Hey does anyone know of a mobile groomer who services the Beckenham area? Or even someone in beckenham who grooms? I was hoping to get Griever clipped but am having trouble finding anyone.

I found one actual place in beckenham but they aren't answering the phone. I also found a mobile groomer but when she returned my call she basically said she didn't want to do full clips because it ruined the equipment and that if I had any doubt about his temperament when being groomed then I should go back to vet west who are crap anyway according to her (I can't it's too hard for me to get there so I'm trying to find a closer groomer). She kept telling me she had plenty of clients and didn't need to take another whose dog probably hadn't been clipped for ages and was aggressive and that people had tried to pull fast ones on her heaps of times. Etc etc etc.

I didn't even know what to say to be honest. I just wanted to know if she serviced my area and how much it would cost. I felt like I was being told off by the school headmistress O_o

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)